What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say Yorkies I always picture a trucker with a big thick chocolate bar! It throws me. :D

Mum's leftovers mostly veg and a bit of gravy, why? A Ham doorstep followed by a giant Tupperware bowl of Crunchynut Cornflakes and half pint whole milk!
2 Biscuits, Pint Water and a Levothyroxine. (I don't even like biscuits!)
~~~
Hi Ditto, have you not been advised to take the Levothyroxine on an empty stomach? My understanding is that it doesn't work very well if you don't. I take mine first thing then make sure it's at least half an hour before I eat anything.

Hi Ditto, have you not been advised to take the Levothyroxine on an empty stomach? My understanding is that it doesn't work very well if you don't. I take mine first thing then make sure it's at least half an hour before I eat anything.
This has been discussed with Ditto before Radders. I too take Levothyroxine first thing each morning on an empty stomache. @Ditto not ticking you off but I'm sure your Levo would be more effective if taken in the morning rather than at the end of the day after eating several meals and snacks - and your Thyroid blood tests would give a more realistic result.

Yes but I take my grit first thing and feel that the tablet would get flushed out too quickly! It's a quandary. My idea is eat at 5 and then don't eat again before going to bed and take the tablet last thing on a by then empty stomach. Hardly ever works as I'm usually pigging to the last. 😱

Tea
B: Small banana & Greek yogurt, egg on very tasty Tesco finest pumpkin & sunflower bread
L: Feta cheese & salad, berries & activia zero yogurt
T: Chicken "roasted" in the slow cooker all day, some small herb & butter new pots, red cabbage
Tea throughout the day & 1 coffee that was too strong

Sangak bread sounds interesting, do you have a recipe?
Whole wheat flour =500 gr
Yeast=0.5 Teaspoon
Lukewarm water =500 ml
Sesame = desired
salt=15 gr
-------------------------------
Tools
the clean Sandstone
Special soap for Sandstone or butter
------------------------------
baking the clean Sandstone in a container closed
Prepare the dough
In the first stage kneading (Hitting method) dough
after 0.5 h , Kneading the dough again for 8 min
after that 1-1.5 h don't kneading the dough
baking the clean Sandstone again
after 1-1.5 h you can use the dough
Take rocks out of the oven and use the soap
Baking your bread on the hot clean Sandstone you can use the Sesame
links below is about it
http://www.mp4.ir/Video.aspx?Watch=1368-164864949

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sangak

http://www.aparat.com/v/skUAP

https://www.google.com/search?q=سنگ...1#imgdii=yzDabNDVYKOgKM:&imgrc=yloBMhIGb8i3pM:

Yesterday:
B: Slice of ham topped with slice of cheese & scrambled egg.
L: Some nuts & a Nature Valley protein bar
D: Chicken ratatouille
Pud: 4 squares 85% choc.

Tea
B: Small banana & Greek yogurt, egg on very tasty Tesco finest pumpkin & sunflower bread
L: Feta cheese & salad, berries & activia zero yogurt
T: Chicken "roasted" in the slow cooker all day, some small herb & butter new pots, red cabbage
Tea throughout the day & 1 coffee that was too strong
Hi have you checked to see how much sugar and carbs your taking in wit his diet?

Yesterday
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 2 slices Edam and a cup of coffee
9:20 - cup of coffee
D - wholemeal roll with a boiled egg and some Greek Style yoghurt
T - pork loin steaks, boiled charlotte potatoes, roasted asparagus 😛, onion gravy, lotus biscuit and a square lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee
4 pints of water throughout the day
bed time - lotus biscuit and half pint of water x

What is a Lotus biscuit? 🙂

A very bad day, ashamed to record these menus but I promised myself I would tell the truth and shame the devil. :(
Tuesday: (Insomnia so didn't take stats, in a stupor! And the day went downhill from there).
BG: 8.2 @ 8.03am
Pt Water with spoonful Normacol (fibre)
Breakfast:
Pigged out much earlier hence the high morning reading then had a pile of Honey Toast! 😱
Pint Water with Aspirin & meds
Lunch @ 4ish:
Chilli Baked Potato, salad garnish, in our local chippy, 10/10 nicest spud I've ever had!
Pt Water.

(No measuring, too scared!)
Dinner:
Turkey, Cauli, Broccoli with gravy my brother left me on the side for when I came in from one of the most stressful days of my life! So I cheered myself up with Doorsteps!
Hot Water to try and alleviate indigestion and heartburn, think I forgot my Levothyroxine.
~~~
Monday: Weight: 15.6.2 (Going up! Agh) Tum 49
BG: 6.3 @ 6.17am
Breakfast:
Eggs scrambled with Anchor butter and half a can of Ham.
Lunch @ noon:
Holland's Meat and Potato Pie, Holland's Cheese and Onion Pie, with gravy.
Pt Water.
BG: 7.9 @ 4.02pm (Bet it was double figures earlier!)
Pt Water.
Dinner:
Chicken Chow Mein from the Chinese with chips and also ate half of Mums.
Pint Water and a Levothyroxine. (Not really sure if I did manage all my water...)
~~~

Yesterday.
B: 2 slices of Hovis Lower carb white toast
L: Handful of peanuts & some ham with mayo.
D: 2 sausages, peas & sweet potato chips
Pud: 1 choc peanut butter bomb.

Yesterday 21.08.2017
B. 2 boiled eggs ~ cup of coffee
L. Coffee
Evening meal
Small portion of home made chille con carne with a small baked potato & broc
WW yogurt
Coffee
Water throughout the day

A very bad day, ashamed to record these menus but I promised myself I would tell the truth and shame the devil. :(
Tuesday: (Insomnia so didn't take stats, in a stupor! And the day went downhill from there).
BG: 8.2 @ 8.03am
Breakfast:
Pigged out much earlier hence the high morning reading then had a pile of Honey Toast! 😱
Lunch @ 4ish:
Chilli Baked Potato, salad garnish, in our local chippy, 10/10 nicest spud I've ever had!
Pt Water.

(No measuring, too scared!)
Dinner:
Turkey, Cauli, Broccoli with gravy my brother left me on the side for when I came in from one of the most stressful days of my life! So I cheered myself up with Doorsteps!
Hot Water to try and alleviate indigestion and heartburn, think I forgot my Levothyroxine.
~~~
Monday: Weight: 15.6.2 (Going up! Agh) Tum 49
BG: 6.3 @ 6.17am
Breakfast:
Eggs scrambled with Anchor butter and half a can of Ham.
Lunch @ noon:
Holland's Meat and Potato Pie, Holland's Cheese and Onion Pie, with gravy.
Pt Water.
BG: 7.9 @ 4.02pm (Bet it was double figures earlier!)
Pt Water.
Dinner:
Chicken Chow Mein from the Chinese with chips and also ate half of Mums.
Pint Water and a Levothyroxine. (Not really sure if I did manage all my water...)
~~~
Sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday, hope today's going better

Sorry I haven't ignored you on purpose I never noticed you asked! sorry again! its a brand of caramelised biscuit they are delicious and only 5.7g carbs per biscuit, you may have seen them in coffee shops, some of them give them out in individual packs, I get mine from Tesco but have heard the pound shops have them too x

@scousebird I hope your watching your sugar intake today! 😉😉 x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back