what did you eat today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to confess that it was only in my dreams katie - was trying to think of all the foods that I would enjoy, were it not for the now ever-present fear that they might do me harm. I think I have some psychological issues to work through still!😱

My actual food today was very boring!🙄

Oh haha. I did think it looked like a lot of food compared with what you usually have :D Maybe you could just have one of those meals a day... like a big sunday roast and then usual meals the rest of the day 😉

brekkie = missed
lunch = pork sarny with salad
snack=2 oranges
tea =chicken curry

Oh haha. I did think it looked like a lot of food compared with what you usually have :D Maybe you could just have one of those meals a day... like a big sunday roast and then usual meals the rest of the day 😉

I think I might treat myself if my results are good after my blood tests next week - the bacon butties sound particularly nice!🙂

I think I might treat myself if my results are good after my blood tests next week - the bacon butties sound particularly nice!🙂

For a start how could they be bad? And how is one meal going to harm you? 😛

Northerner, i must admit - i was a little shocked with the 'pretend' food - i thought it was a lot different from your normal food! Next ...you'll be telling us your married to an elephant! 🙄😱Bev

Breakfast - porridge made with water, seeds and tinned prunes in juice.
Lunch - 1/2 a banana wrapped in a slice of whoelmeal bread from small loaf, the rest of the banana.

Some coffee and cinnamon flavoured jelly beans with small sliver of vinala and Bayleys fudge from Center Parcs, to treat hypo, followed by piece of coffee madiera cake, just to make sure 😉

going to friend's for a barbeque in a mo. but my turn to drive, so taking 'no added sugar' fizzy cranberry, apple and rasberry drink.

Steph - i think you win the prize for eating the most fruit out of everybody! Well done!:DBev

Well if i had moderators powers i would give you a gold star Steph - but there is only one person on here who can do that - and his brain has got tangled up with spaghetti and he is babbling on about flaming elephants - day in day out............trunk this and trunk that.............drooling over gigantic sized ears like a fool...............so i am sorry Steph - it looks like you wont get your reward as his mind is on his marriage at the moment.😱Bev

Well if i had moderators powers i would give you a gold star Steph - but there is only one person on here who can do that - and his brain has got tangled up with spaghetti and he is babbling on about flaming elephants - day in day out............trunk this and trunk that.............drooling over gigantic sized ears like a fool...............so i am sorry Steph - it looks like you wont get your reward as his mind is on his marriage at the moment.😱Bev

who are you talking about bev :D:D
oo i dont expect any rewards lol i just reap the rewards when i step on the scales next week lol

Ooooh now let me think.....He has red hair....he's very tall..........he has poker straight hair.....he has no writing skills whatsoever.......he can speak Polish..............his brother has recently got married..........he never goes running.......hates ice cream..............his hba1c is very high all the time..........he's about 75..............he hates books of any description.........doesnt like real women........loves fantasising about marrying animals..............always in trouble with the police.........loves the nurse from the balance magazine............wears dresses on a monday night.........oh , and i think he is from somewhere east west........junk food addict......heavy drinker.............chain smoker.......and champion pork pie eater...........oh and he loves beetroot..........

By jove i have got it - its Northeastwesterner i think! Heard of him? No, not many people have - he doesnt post very often - and when he does its about his wife and people are a bit bored of it all really - just humour him!:DBev

Breakfast ; Tangerine

Lunch ; Nothing

Evening Meal ; A Prawn Salad , Apple

Breakfast ; Tangerine

Lunch ; Nothing

Evening Meal ; A Prawn Salad , Apple

Wow... Minimal! Compare that with my 2nd bad day in a row:

Brekkie - muesli
Lunch - ham and cheese salad and a choc covered rice cake, so far so good...
Snack - 😱 Had a choc craving so thought I'd eat a Twirl, blood sugars were 4.3 so thought a couple of units of insulin'd cover it nicely. For some reason I took 4... So in order to get myself out of the hypo I then induced I needed another twirl and 3 caramel digestives 🙄 2 hours later I was only 10... Shame as up until that point I was doing very well :(
Dinner - Bombay potato, veg bhuna, 5x (small) poppadoms and salad - happiness on a plate 🙂

Had Soya milk with my Shredies this morning....didn't think I would, but I liked it.

Ooooh now let me think.....He has red hair....he's very tall..........he has poker straight hair.....he has no writing skills whatsoever.......he can speak Polish..............his brother has recently got married..........he never goes running.......hates ice cream..............his hba1c is very high all the time..........he's about 75..............he hates books of any description.........doesnt like real women........loves fantasising about marrying animals..............always in trouble with the police.........loves the nurse from the balance magazine............wears dresses on a monday night.........oh , and i think he is from somewhere east west........junk food addict......heavy drinker.............chain smoker.......and champion pork pie eater...........oh and he loves beetroot..........

By jove i have got it - its Northeastwesterner i think! Heard of him? No, not many people have - he doesnt post very often - and when he does its about his wife and people are a bit bored of it all really - just humour him!:DBev

Hahahahahah. LOL, so glad to be back!

yesterday was

brekkie= porridge
snack= at 11 was 2 bananas
lunch = sardines on toast
tea= large home made yourshire wtih chicken slices peas carrotts and new pots
pudding= pears and ice cream

yesterday for me was..................

breakfast :- 2 shreaded wheat with semi skimmed milk and a banana sliced over, 4 slices of wholemeal toast and a tin of beans over topped off with a fried egg (yes i did say fried).

lunch :- a ham salad sandwich with mayo on. wholemeal bread tho 😉 and a banana

tea :- steak auv poire with baked spud and salad. afters of sticky toffee pud and vanilla icecream.

snacks :- 2x packets of ryvita minis (sweet chilli ones).

and that was me yesterday 🙂

oh and levels all within range to 😉

mini-angry-homer_01.jpg

in defence of northerner, he does not like animals at all!!!! he likes kate bush and no bev she is not an elephant at all but a very good looking woman.

now he does for some reason have an obscure fascination with elbows hehehehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back