Status
Not open for further replies.
this is me today.......

Apple , a tangerine .
cheese , ham and onion omlette .
a biscuit ( shhhh)
some sugar free polos.
and im hungry so i'll be having supper 😱

Hi A.M. well done to you! Your eating much better than a couple of weeks ago! Keep it up! How are your levels these days? :D Bev x

Yay im so proud of my sister 😉 once youve had supper that will be a good amount of food 🙂

Hi A.M. well done to you! Your eating much better than a couple of weeks ago! Keep it up! How are your levels these days? :D Bev x

Hi Bev , well i took everyones advice to eat more and ive adgusted my basal and now im normal levels , well not above 7 anyway , ive had a few hypos but i can cope with that .. at least im heading in the right direction. thanks to everyone who gave advice and cared :D🙂

Yay im so proud of my sister 😉 once youve had supper that will be a good amount of food 🙂

Ha ha ha thanks Twin , :D yeah im having supper soon , im starving today ! ive noticed the more i eat the more i want to eat lol 🙄 hows your levels today Twin?

not amazing :( 10.6, 12.0, 3.3 (which means they must have been good for at least 2 hours haha), 13.4, 13.9.

I can only get perfect levels if im constantly thinking about it :(

not amazing :( 10.6, 12.0, 3.3 (which means they must have been good for at least 2 hours haha), 13.4, 13.9.

I can only get perfect levels if im constantly thinking about it :(

yeah same here normally , its only if i constantly test and correct . but for now im just enjoying this fluke while it lasts lol 🙄🙄

yeah it's annoying. i need to keep a diary really but i only last a couple of days and then start to forget, i cant keep motivated to do it grr.

Well hopefully it isnt a fluke 🙂 but no matter what im sure that HbA1c is going to come right down next time you have one. Has your doctor refered you to the hospital yet?

yeah it's annoying. i need to keep a diary really but i only last a couple of days and then start to forget, i cant keep motivated to do it grr.

Well hopefully it isnt a fluke 🙂 but no matter what im sure that HbA1c is going to come right down next time you have one. Has your doctor refered you to the hospital yet?

hmm im still waiting , he was emailing it through though so i should hear back soon . 🙂 you need to keep a diary !! i write everything down in mine , every reading , doses , hypos and if ive eaten different foods etc.

hmm im still waiting , he was emailing it through though so i should hear back soon . 🙂 you need to keep a diary !! i write everything down in mine , every reading , doses , hypos and if ive eaten different foods etc.

woo cool 🙂 make sure they get you another HbA1c sorted out for 3 months time 😉

Yeah I think I will. Ive tried doing an electronic one but im not always with my laptop so i forget to do it. I'm going to have to do a written one that I can take to work etc with me. I'll look for one now :D

woo cool 🙂 make sure they get you another HbA1c sorted out for 3 months time 😉

Yeah I think I will. Ive tried doing an electronic one but im not always with my laptop so i forget to do it. I'm going to have to do a written one that I can take to work etc with me. I'll look for one now

good 🙂 you will find it easier to keep track of things if you write it all down , plus i like to look back over a few weeks and see whats been going on levels wise. 🙂 yeah i will book one ready so i can compare it to the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back