what did you eat today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twin , I dont think thats alot of food tbh .... :confused: I would defo have had far more Coffees tho :D

It definitely felt like a lot lol, I was full up most of the day :D

I'll probably have more coffees today because i'm up early !

Last edited:
I move the discussion with AM to new thread 'The Humalog don't work any more...

awwwwwwww such a nice guy northener

Last edited:
Breakfast - Weetabix and OJ
Lunch - beanz on toast, wholegrain strawberry yoghurt
Tea - pepperoni pizza (thanks for planting the idea, salmonpuff!🙂), raspberries and ice cream

brekkie toast and toast topper ( thanks to northener) haha
lunch=ham salad
tea=fish and chips

breakfast: start
lunch: salmon and new potato salad and a raspberry yoghurt
dinner: scampi and chips and a chocolate souffle with cream!!!

No diet coke today, but did discover sugar free 7 up by accident (wrong thing came out the vending machine!)

Tea - pepperoni pizza (thanks for planting the idea, salmonpuff!🙂), raspberries and ice cream

Hi Northerner , I know Im being cheeky , but you know me :D I was just wondering what portion sizes you have , just out of interest ( being nosey) you always have such good levels . do you portion control or just fill a plate? :D

:D:D YAY PIZZA!

Me today = not a lot really...

breakfast: cornflakes
lunch - nothing
tea - pie and mash - originally only a quarter but ended up being much more pie...oops...need to cut down on that 😛

Hi Northerner , I know Im being cheeky , but you know me :D I was just wondering what portion sizes you have , just out of interest ( being nosey) you always have such good levels . do you portion control or just fill a plate? :D

Well, in more detail, it's 2 weetabix and skimmed milk, 125 ml OJ
Half tin of baked beans, three slices of Warburtion's seeded batch bread, 125 ml yoghurt
Shop- bought pizza, errrr...normal size! Three scoops ice cream and about 12 raspberries.

I just look at it basically (maybe read the packet with the pizza) and mostly guesstimate the carbs for my insulin doses based on previous meals and other factors like level before, exercise, hot weather etc. I was 5.5 before breakfast, 6 units NR. 5.8 before lunch, 10 units NR. 4.4 before tea, 11 units NR. I was 6.8 2.5 hours after tea.

Hope that helps!:D

Half tin of baked beans, three slices of Warburtion's seeded batch bread, 125 ml yoghurt
Shop- bought pizza, errrr...normal size! Three scoops ice cream and about 12 raspberries.

I just look at it basically (maybe read the packet with the pizza) and mostly guesstimate the carbs for my insulin doses based on previous meals and other factors like level before, exercise, hot weather etc. I was 5.5 before breakfast, 6 units NR. 5.8 before lunch, 10 units NR. 4.4 before tea, 11 units NR. I was 6.8 2.5 hours after tea.

Yes thankyou it does :D:D , sorry for being cheeky and asking hehehe 😱

How do you spread half a tin of baked beans over 3 slices of toast?! hehe

My levels would never be that good after all that. They would have been when I was honeymooning. You are VERY lucky.

How do you spread half a tin of baked beans over 3 slices of toast?! hehe

My levels would never be that good after all that. They would have been when I was honeymooning. You are VERY lucky.

Agreed, it was quite thinly spread. I've been eating less recently as I'm nudging the upper limits of my desired weight range and also being very lazy (too hot, too rainy, too windy to go for a run!):D

Am I honeymooning? I have no idea, but will ask the DSN on Friday.

Agreed, it was quite thinly spread. I've been eating less recently as I'm nudging the upper limits of my desired weight range and also being very lazy (too hot, too rainy, too windy to go for a run!):D

I have no idea. I only realised how easy I was having it when my levels suddenly started going up to the 20s every day whilst I was at uni and I decided to try doubling the amount of insulin I took. It worked, but since then it has been so much harder :( Maybe you are honeymooning, or perhaps you are just very lucky.

I have no idea. I only realised how easy I was having it when my levels suddenly started going up to the 20s every day whilst I was at uni and I decided to try doubling the amount of insulin I took. It worked, but since then it has been so much harder :( Maybe you are honeymooning, or perhaps you are just very lucky.

20's would terrify me, I must admit - but I know it's always a possibility:(

It does sound very familiar 🙂 my levels were perfect until my honeymoon ended then it s gone **** up from there . I hope you are not honeymooning and are just lucky ,or better still cured 🙂

Breakfast: Scrambled egg on toast - 1 piece of toast, 1 egg.
Lunch: a wrap with cheese and marmite
hypo: 3 glucose tabs & 2 rice cakes
dinner: sweet potato, rice and chicken

not low carb again, boo!

gosh have fallen behind with this thread

Brekkie = egg and bacon
snack= apple
lunch=chicken salad and 1 pitta bread
tea=pork chop peas and mini jersey royals
pudding= strawbs and kiwi

Oooh, not the best day today..

breakfast: 2 potato waffles, 2 veggie sausages and an egg
lunch: subway
dinner: fish pie and chips followed by chocolate and cherry muffin
a glass of wine and a whisky and diet coke

Aymes i think you better cut down on the drink - its making your nose red!:DBev

I hope you enjoyed your little treat! x

hehe, that's a couple of time you've commented on my nose now, may have to seek out another photo soon!! 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back