what did you eat today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
breakfast: weetabix
Lunch: tuna light lunch, no added sugar jelly
Snack: a shiz load of fig biscuits, lots of diet pepsi and a couple of coffees, tut.
Dinner: peri peri chicken BBQed and salad

Breakfast - Muesli (42g CHO)
Lunch - Salad, tinned mackeral in chilli sauce, packet Quavers and 2 choc covered Rice cakes (40g CHO)
Snack - Bombay Mix (covered with 3 units insulin)
Dinner - Pesto pasta with veg & tuna (52g CHO) and a jelly for pudding

Hi Munjeeta,
What are the rice cakes like? I saw them the other day in asda - but thought the chocolate might be the waxy type?🙂Bev

They're yummy 🙂 But then again, maybe I just like waxy chocolate!

mmm bombay mix! unfortunately I can't be trusted to only have a handful of that 😛

Breakfast: Weetabix. 30g carbs
Lunch: pasta salad, chocolate covered rice cake. 42g carbs
Snack: about 3 more rice cakes over the day :D 36g carbs covered by extra meal insulin!
Dinner: I had another BBQ - A quorn burger with 1 piece of bread, a tiny bit of chicken, bbq banana & flake. I'm going to guess approx. 40g carbs

Again not a great day, I get bored when i'm working and snack too much 🙄

mmm bombay mix! unfortunately I can't be trusted to only have a handful of that 😛

Breakfast: Weetabix. 30g carbs
Lunch: pasta salad, chocolate covered rice cake. 42g carbs
Snack: about 3 more rice cakes over the day :D 36g carbs covered by extra meal insulin!
Dinner: I had another BBQ - A quorn burger with 1 piece of bread, a tiny bit of chicken, bbq banana & flake. I'm going to guess approx. 40g carbs

Again not a great day, I get bored when i'm working and snack too much 🙄

Haha, it's like we're eating alter-egos, Katie! Pistachio nuts... Bombay mix... Jelly... Chocolate covered rice cakes... :D

Haha, it's like we're eating alter-egos, Katie! Pistachio nuts... Bombay mix... Jelly... Chocolate covered rice cakes... :D

I know, the chocolate rice cakes thing was quite amusing. I was just munching on one earlier when I saw your post about them haha.

And for obvious reasons I have learnt to love many an indian snack, like bombay mix and kulfi :D

today as follows

brekkie - organic porridge
snack at 11 was apple
lunch was corned beef and cucumber sarny on brow rye bread
tea fish and chips (oven baked) with petit pois and carrotts
no pudding

Breakfast - same old same old! (42g CHO)
Lunch - Mxican bean soup, handful cherries, 2 satsumas (40g-ish CHO)
Snack - a couple of those Mikado thingies
Dinner - ham, cheese and mushroom omelette and salad with some fruit gums for pudding 😱 (40g CHO for fruit gums, but I always get confused about salads and things that are seemingly no carb foods - 20g CHO? 30g?!)

Brekie. wheat free toast and diabetic cherry jam + cherry yoghurt.
lunch. jacket potato with cheese
tea. salad with some pork and ham meat roll.
snack. the banana cake from the recipe page, yummy wheat free of course.
been quite good today.
________
IPAD ACCESSORIES

Last edited:
brekkie = porridge (sprinkling of golden syrup)
snack at 10 = packet of apple and grapes from tesco
lunch = crab salad
snack at 3= bag of wotsits
tea= rice and peas
pudding = yeo valley organic yog with pieces of satumas

Breakfast: Weetabix and OJ
Lunch: cheese and pickle sandwich and strawberry muller rice
Tea: cauliflower cheese (lots of cheese today!), ice cream and strawberries (lots of strawberry too!)🙂

Brunch: weetos
Snack: cookie my brother made
Dinner: pasta with tomato/garlic sauce, mini milk

No coffee or cola so far, i'm craving it 😱:D

Brunch: weetos
Snack: cookie my brother made
Dinner: pasta with tomato/garlic sauce, mini milk

No coffee or cola so far, i'm craving it 😱:D

ooooh, I live on diet coke. don't drink tea of coffee though which I somehow think gives me an excuse!

Breakfast- Start cereal
Snack - banana
lunch - cheese and coleslaw baguette, pom bear crisps (yes I know theyre for kids!) and a small mikly way
Pre run - handful of haribo as I was on the low side for running
dinner- about to go and investigate that possibility...

ooooh, I live on diet coke. don't drink tea of coffee though which I somehow think gives me an excuse!

I'd rather drink diet coke than coffee, but i need my caffeine fix somehow and dont have any coke. I drank full fat coke everyday before I was diagnose, even worse!😱

pom bear crisps (yes I know theyre for kids!)

But they taste so good!

Turned out to be udon noodles with quorn, peppers and onions in a szechuan sauce.

Yum :D Ok today... A naughty day... 😱

Brekkie - muesli
Lunch - salad with mackeral in spicy tomato sauce, a packet twiglets, 2 satsumas and a jelly.
After school snack - piece of bday cake brought in by one of the kids
Dinner - chicken tikka kebab with roasted veg and rice
After dinner hypo - a 2-finger Twirl followed by 2 caramel digestives. Oops... 🙄

I guess I had a day off the wagon 😛

Today I had:

Breakfast: Bacon butties with the fat fried until crispy on thickly buttered white bread with lashings of brown sauce.

Lunch: a large pork pie, chips and gravy, a battenburg cake

Tea: Steak and kidney pudding, roast parsnips, roast potatoes, carrots, peas and onion gravy. Treacle pudding with custard. A packet of jaffa cakes.

Did you make all that yourself northe?

I have to confess that it was only in my dreams katie - was trying to think of all the foods that I would enjoy, were it not for the now ever-present fear that they might do me harm. I think I have some psychological issues to work through still!😱

My actual food today was very boring!🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back