what did you eat today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only oily fish I have regularly is sardines or pilchards, usually on toast! The tomato sauce disguises the fishy taste and you don't have to worry about bones - plus, they're very cheap!🙂

m m m m m i love sardines have them twice a week on toast ,

sorry to tell you bev, but it gives me a spike! hopefully for alex it will be different. All cereal gives me a spike i think.

Bev... banana or peanut butter sandwich? thought about getting married to Northerner?? and TUT, you should always eat breakfast. I hope you stop feeling so anxious bev, your health is as important as Alex's you know, so you must eat properly 🙂

Jeeta, he was an indian boy, I made him scrabbled egg for breakfast once and he insisted on putting spice in that too :( haha. Oops I only like tinned tuna. I occasionally eat salmon but not much. My mum buys smoked mackeral sometimes and i dont think it tastes too fishy, because it mostly tastes of the smokeyness! so sticking that in a salad might be an idea.

Katie, sooorrryyy.... I hate breakfast, but i will try to eat better! I wouldnt go after Northerner as i think you two were separated at birth! Both of you like the same things i.e. elephants etc - seriously you have so much in common!:DBev

Jeeta, he was an indian boy, I made him scrabbled egg for breakfast once and he insisted on putting spice in that too :( haha. Oops I only like tinned tuna. I occasionally eat salmon but not much. My mum buys smoked mackeral sometimes and i dont think it tastes too fishy, because it mostly tastes of the smokeyness! so sticking that in a salad might be an idea.

Haha... That would explain it, i am half iIndian and whenever I eat scrambled eggs I have them with Spicy tomato ketcup not normal 😛 Smoked mackeral might be another good idea...

The only oily fish I have regularly is sardines or pilchards, usually on toast! The tomato sauce disguises the fishy taste and you don't have to worry about bones - plus, they're very cheap!🙂

Yes, went out and bought somes tins of sardines and mackeral in spicy tomato sauce and chilli sauce - will hopefully make them a little more bearable! Thanks 🙂

m m m m m i love sardines have them twice a week on toast ,

Haha... Wish I did!!

Haha... That would explain it, i am half iIndian and whenever I eat scrambled eggs I have them with Spicy tomato ketcup not normal 😛 Smoked mackeral might be another good idea...

Yes, went out and bought somes tins of sardines and mackeral in spicy tomato sauce and chilli sauce - will hopefully make them a little more bearable! Thanks 🙂

Haha... Wish I did!!

dont you like sardines hun lol x

dont you like sardines hun lol x

No... Don't really like anything fishy or seafoody 😱 I'm trying very hard to make myself like them but it's an uphill battle 😛

today,
breakfast two boiled eggs with two brown toast with benecol

lunch, ham salad sandwich on brown

tea, just cooking turkey kebabs with peppers, onions courgette, peppers, salad and spicy mexican rice, an orange, polish halo! 🙂 pudding will defo be factoring in a bounty bar or maybe two, oops what was that clang on the floor :D

today

breakfast - bowl of kelloggs Start cereal with skimmed milk

lunch - cheese and coleslaw baguette, packet of crisps, banana

snack - chocolate digestive

dinner - fish pie and chips(!) followed by a choc ice an hour later as I was on the low side (think I overcompensated for a day of highs)

Last edited:
Did I mention I love start?? (think I did), it sends my blood sugars a bit crazy though.

Today I had:

Breakfast/Lunch: Weetos and a yoghurt
Snack: 2 jaffa cakes, 2 coffees.
Dinner: Omelette with mushrooms & salad. Pudding - chocolate cake.

Wow, not very original.

peanut butter and banana sandwich
tuna sandwich with salad
houmous bread tomato, ham, mixed beans

Will try and do better tomorrow!

Did I mention I love start?? (think I did), it sends my blood sugars a bit crazy though.

Today I had:

Breakfast/Lunch: Weetos and a yoghurt
Snack: 2 jaffa cakes, 2 coffees.
Dinner: Omelette with mushrooms & salad. Pudding - chocolate cake.

Wow, not very original.

Didn't Steve Cram use to advertise Start? How did you manage only 2 jaffa cakes? The local Co-op has them on BOGOF at the moment and I forced myself not to buy them because I can't eat less than a packet at a time!😱

I've had a very simple day today:

Breakfast: weetabix and OJ
Lunch: 2 slices Hovis 'seed sensations' toast, mango yoghurt
Tea: Beans on toast and ice cream and the last of the apricots!

breakfast: bowl of cornflakes
snack due to low: a couple of kit kat things cuz i had nothing else in the house
lunch: pasta salad
dinner: pork chop, mashed potato, brocoli and gravy
another low: banana and a glass of OJ

breakfast weetabix and banana
lunch was tuna and onion sandwitch with an apple after
tea was tuna bake
pudding was melon

Breakfast Branflakes
Lunch Salad & muller light yoghurt
Tea Sugarfree jam sarnie & a peach

Not felt hungry & kept my Bgs at 5.2- 5.4 really pleased with myself.

Didn't Steve Cram use to advertise Start? How did you manage only 2 jaffa cakes? The local Co-op has them on BOGOF at the moment and I forced myself not to buy them because I can't eat less than a packet at a time!😱

Im not sure, but i know some kind of sport personality did.

I'm not sure how I managed to only eat 2, im usually really bad and eat the lot like you :D Buuuut I had a hypo at about 10pm so I had a couple then aswell :D

Ok, today.

breakfast - Start cereal again
lunch - 2 jaffa cakes (bad I know but was delivering training so on the go)
dinner- spinach and ricotta cannelloni follwed by a choc ice

😱 2 jaffa cakes for lunch? tut tut - how's your ankle?🙂Bev

😱 2 jaffa cakes for lunch? tut tut - how's your ankle?🙂Bev

I know, I'd been training all morning, took a phone call quickly at the start of lunch and by the time I got back they'd eaten everything!

Ankle, better than it was thanks, still a bit sore but not really painful any more, fingers crossed....😎

Today I have had:

Breakfast: Toast and OJ
Lunch: Cottage cheese and pineapple sandwich, mango and papaya yoghurt, clementine
Evening meal: Spag bol, ice cream

Appetite not huge today, probably due to the hot weather.

today was

brekkie = scrambled eggs on toast
lunch was tuna and red oinion sarny
snack i had 3 squeares of galaxy
tea was shepards pie and vedge
no dessert

brekie. bacon and toms
lunch. luncheon meat with egg, cherry toms x4 and cheese + banana
tea. pork chop with savoury rice, being good so no pud.
________
Motorcycle tires

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back