what did you eat today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brekie. Scrambled egg, bacon and tom.
lunch, wheat free brown toast and marmite x 2
tea, salad with pork roll with egg. pud, choc mouse (homemade of course)
snack, banana
________
Lax medical dispensary

Last edited:
brekkie fruit and a carrot

lunch was ham salad

tea chicken curry then a melon and straws with creme frehce

Hi all,

Nathan had loads to eat today....mmmmm..cant name it all...we are struggling with hypos at the mo...so far 18 in 10 days😡

Heidi
🙂

Breakfast ; Insulin ... no food 😱

Lunch ; .... Insulin ... no food 😱

Tea ; a Bacon, Cheese Omlette . Insulin 🙂

Wow you healthy lot, i need to start eating more fruit, carry lots to work in my bag, bring them back and throw in the bin as usually end up squashed lol!

Breakfast 2 rounds wholemeal toast with benecol spread, snack museli bar thingy, lunch egg sandwich on wholemeal bread, snack small bounty bar, tea homemade chicken balti curry with wholemeal basmati rice and small naan, pudding quarter of large bar dark choccy yum 🙄

A.M. - dont you get hungry? If i gave Alex insulin without food he would hypo- even on a tiny amount?😱Bev

A.M. - dont you get hungry? If i gave Alex insulin without food he would hypo- even on a tiny amount?😱Bev

I have just been discussing this with a diabetic friend on msn and no I can take Insulin without food and not hypo , I regularly check my sugars through the day and sometimes my levels will rise . I dont get hungry during the day at all since cutting out Carbs from my diet , if I do eat any Carbs all I want to do is eat all day .😱

I have just been discussing this with a diabetic friend on msn and no I can take Insulin without food and not hypo , I regularly check my sugars through the day and sometimes my levels will rise . I dont get hungry during the day at all since cutting out Carbs from my diet , if I do eat any Carbs all I want to do is eat all day .😱

yes but your body is not getting the correct energy and nutrients from what you are eating. there is a reason you have a recommended daily ammount of certain things and also ammount of calories you need to be taking in.

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix, coffee
Lunch - pasta salad, diet coke
Dinner - salad and peri peri chicken

No snacks so far, that could end later though :D

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix, coffee
Lunch - pasta salad, diet coke
Dinner - salad and peri peri chicken

No snacks so far, that could end later though :D

where is my peri peri chicken????? hehehehehehe

Breakfast ; Insulin ... no food 😱

Lunch ; .... Insulin ... no food 😱

Tea ; a Bacon, Cheese Omlette . Insulin 🙂

Hun, how do you not hypo if you taking insulin but haven't eaten? Gosh I know I would. My downfall is that I don't eat at regular times. With other half being a copper he works different shifts and if I am on my own i never know what to eat and if he finishes late I wait for him so we eat together. Perhaps I should be a little selfish and eat when I need to. People say diabetes doesn't take over your life but it has mine. 2 and half years and I still can't get it right. :(

lorraine do you carb count? If you do you shouldnt need to eat at regular times really.

Today I had:

Breakfast/lunch: Weetos (haha)
Dinner: omelette and salad
Snack (which im eating now): fresh pineapple

yesterday

breakfast = bacon and scrambled egg
snack about 10 was a banana
lunch= was sardines on toast
snack bag of wotsits
tea=turkey roast
pudding=strawberries and kiwi fruit

Yesterday I had:

breakfast: weetabix and OJ
hypo: countless jelly babies, biscuit and sweet tea!
lunch: cottage cheese and pineapple sandwich on seeded batch
tea: sweet and sour chicken with basmati rice, ice cream and tinned apricots, 5 pieces galaxy chocolate.

breakfast for me on this fathers day has consisted of a full english in bed (made by kids mum) and a nice glass off fresh oj. 2 shredded wheat with semi skimmed milk and a banana sliced over it.

lunch is being made by my sister and is greek chicken, greek potatoes and tzatziki with a nice feta salad and some retsina and raki to wash it down. also having tiramasu for afters.

tea will just be a sandwich for me lol and a yoghurt.

super i am thinking of a nice simple ploughmans lunch 🙂

(yeah i know i eat loads but i burn it all off)

Mike - are you greek or do you just like greek food?🙂Bev

Happy fathers day by the way!🙂

Mike - are you greek or do you just like greek food?🙂Bev

Happy fathers day by the way!🙂

lol no im not greek bev i just love the food. i love all types of food to be honest and consider myself to be quite a good cook to :D

lol no im not greek bev i just love the food. i love all types of food to be honest and consider myself to be quite a good cook to :D

I think we need to see some proof of these cooking skills lol 🙂🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back