No sweet tooth so no sweets aftermeals

I'm a bit boring today.

B/fast - Special k with skimmed milk

Lunch - Turkey rasher and mushroom omelette

A/noon - Clementine

Tea - Sweet chili salmon with salad

No sweet tooth so no sweets aftermeals

mmm that tea sounds very nice

It's one of my favorites especially when you drizzle a small amount of chili and lime dressing over the top. 😛

It's one of my favorites especially when you drizzle a small amount of chili and lime dressing over the top. 😛

*drools*
was it a particularly expensive bit of salmon then?

ohhh get in im there 2moz anyways thats just made the trip more pleasurable

cheers eggle

Bad day - fasting for blood test at 9.20. Breakfast - tea and chunky kit-kat. squares of milk chocolate. About 3 cups coffee. Lunch- good - slice of seeded (soya and linseed) wholemeal bread with extra low-fat mayo, water cress and cold roast chicken from yesterday, satsuma. afternoon - bad - fig roll biscuits, more chocolate. slice of fruity bread, toasted with Sainsburys 'Buttery'. More chocolate and fig rolls. dinner - spaghetti bologneise - homemade with lots of veg chopped into it. - good. An orange. More chocolate - bad. Red wine Mmmmmm. tomorrow's anther day...

ooh i really want fig rolls now mm. and Aymes - Start cereal reminds me of my childhood so much, love it!!

graham had pasta with green pesto ,broccoli ,cherry tomatoes my partner t bone steak with salad and some broccoli only lemon yogurt for me lemon tarte and ice lolly for dessert for the "boys" i went to see some fiend and i had homede cake ooh after the steak a nice glass of bardolino !!

Love pasta with pesto Mmmmm

Bad day - fasting for blood test at 9.20. Breakfast - tea and chunky kit-kat. squares of milk chocolate. About 3 cups coffee. Lunch- good - slice of seeded (soya and linseed) wholemeal bread with extra low-fat mayo, water cress and cold roast chicken from yesterday, satsuma. afternoon - bad - fig roll biscuits, more chocolate. slice of fruity bread, toasted with Sainsburys 'Buttery'. More chocolate and fig rolls. dinner - spaghetti bologneise - homemade with lots of veg chopped into it. - good. An orange. More chocolate - bad. Red wine Mmmmmm. tomorrow's anther day...

Ooh, runner! That was a baaaadd day! Chocolate and kit-kat for breakfast? Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate? You don't need to worry too much about the fig rolls though - I was told by the dietician that they were 'acceptable' biscuits, practically one of your 5 a day - not sure she meant by the packetful though...!😱:D

Ooh, runner! That was a baaaadd day! Chocolate and kit-kat for breakfast? Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate? You don't need to worry too much about the fig rolls though - I was told by the dietician that they were 'acceptable' biscuits, practically one of your 5 a day - not sure she meant by the packetful though...!😱:D

Are you sure it's not by the packet? Feel headachy and grot today - serves me right. Might try and run it off later... Did cover it all with insulin, but that's not the point - trying to loose a bit of weight for wedding Saturday and eat healthy. Bloods were over 9 this am. :( Hey ho. Back on track today 🙂

Hey I am a Low Carber... I practically live on Eggs lol 😉🙂🙄

I posted this to another thread yesterday:

There's an article in the July issue of Sainsbury's Magazine: 'Take Heart' and within it it says: Good news for egg lovers: "not only has the British Heart Foundation changed its advice about to have only 4 eggs a week, because indulging in more will not raise your blood cholesterol, but Canadian researchers have now discovered that proteins unique to eggs could help to improve blood flow and blood pressure....studies also show that a 2-egg breakfast is so filling that it helps us to eat 400 calories fewer over the rest of the day...."

Clever chickens eigh?

Ummmm!!!!.........some things you guys and Gals have put on here, I thought were no-no's!!, I stand to be corrected.

Yesterday.........

Breakfast............Shredded wheat, with Blueberrys/Rasberrys.

Lunch.................Tin of low fat Chicken noodle soup, and to slices of grainary toast.

Dinner.................Low fat spagetti on toasted Grainary.

I posted this to another thread yesterday:

There's an article in the July issue of Sainsbury's Magazine: 'Take Heart' and within it it says: Good news for egg lovers: "not only has the British Heart Foundation changed its advice about to have only 4 eggs a week, because indulging in more will not raise your blood cholesterol, but Canadian researchers have now discovered that proteins unique to eggs could help to improve blood flow and blood pressure....studies also show that a 2-egg breakfast is so filling that it helps us to eat 400 calories fewer over the rest of the day...."

Clever chickens eigh?

Thanks for that runner !!!!Phew..... good news , I tend to eat at least 30 a week .... 😱😱😱😱

can i just ask is it that bad to miss brekkie ? sometimes if i run late on a morning i got to get me and son ready for school and in by half eight then i got an hour to get to tesco and then i begin work at 10 , i dont have time how can i work around it ?

Last edited:
can i just ask is it that bad to miss brekkie ? sometimes if i run late on amroning i got to get me and son ready for school and in by half eight then i got an hour to get to tesco and then i begin work at 10 , i dont have time how can i work around it ?

Hi Steff I know its the pot calling the kettle but you really shouldnt miss breakfast if you can help it , you really need at least 3 balanced meals a day at regular intervals to keep your sugar levels stable and avoid swinging high and low. Could you eat breakfast at work or maybe do a little lunch box type thing to eat during the morning ?

Hi Steff I know its the pot calling the kettle but you really shouldnt miss breakfast if you can help it , you really need at least 3 balanced meals a day at regular intervals to keep your sugar levels stable and avoid swinging high and low. Could you eat breakfast at work or maybe do a little lunch box type thing to eat during the morning ?

yes what i have been doing is cause im up early (7.15) i have been taking a fruit bowl into work little plastic one from marks and spencers and nibbling on and off that till about 12 o clock but that aint been filling me , so like you say addict i might just fill the dish up with more food that will keep me going till 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back