London Meet - Saturday 21st November

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive booked up my journey 🙂

im sure i wont come into money before the 21st of Nov so I will still be in the country 🙄

ive booked up my journey 🙂

im sure i wont come into money before the 21st of Nov so I will still be in the country 🙄

Hurrah! Not that you won't come into money of course! And as you said before, it's only ?2.50 which I'm sure you wouldn't mind losing if you end up going to Oz - not like airlines who say ?5 and then end up costing you ?50 by the time you get to the checkout!

Hurrah! Not that you won't come into money of course! And as you said before, it's only ?2.50 which I'm sure you wouldn't mind losing if you end up going to Oz - not like airlines who say ?5 and then end up costing you ?50 by the time you get to the checkout!

yes that is very annoying! oh I wish planes to Aus were that cheap :D

I'd like to come (gotta check the saturday rota first) i used to live around the corner from the British Museum, there's quite a lot of places to eat and drink around there (thinks... yeah, there is a pub on Great Russell St, never been in there...). I'd be coming into Euston if anyone wants directions from there or King's cross.

Can I come??

Hi guys...

See you are meeting on the 21st Nov...I'm Shelley, I'm 26 and have had type 1 for 6 years now. I run a group called Circle D for 18-30 year olds (www.circledrocks.co.uk) and if it's ok I would love to come and meet you all!!??

Hi to Nikki and Amy whom I already know thru Circle D...

Hi guys...

See you are meeting on the 21st Nov...I'm Shelley, I'm 26 and have had type 1 for 6 years now. I run a group called Circle D for 18-30 year olds (www.circledrocks.co.uk) and if it's ok I would love to come and meet you all!!??

Of course you can come!!

Hi guys...

Will look forward to it Shelley - glad you can make it!🙂

Yah :0)

Aww thanks guys... I may be working in London that day, so will prob only catch the last hour or two, but if I am not working I will come for the whole day 🙂....if I'm working it will be in Camden, where abouts are you all meeting???

Aww thanks guys... I may be working in London that day, so will prob only catch the last hour or two, but if I am not working I will come for the whole day 🙂....if I'm working it will be in Camden, where abouts are you all meeting???

Yeah, something I've been meaning to ask too, where and when are we meeting? I know it's the 21st of November but other than that I know nothing.

Tom

Yeah, something I've been meaning to ask too, where and when are we meeting? I know it's the 21st of November but other than that I know nothing.

Tom

Plan for final meeting point is British Museum, then a nearby watering hole! I think some people are meeting up elsewhere if they are coming from similar places though.

Cant remeber the final time. somewhere between 11 and 12 i think 🙂

hahah Tom this is sooo funny:

My pancreas decided to get mashed one night and this is the hangover...
I LOVE IT!!!!

Where abouts is the museum? My Geography is pants for London!!! If I am working I hope to be able to make it to you guys in time :0)...I can invite Circle D too if thats ok...am assuming its the more the merrier??? Or just for ppl on here??

Shelly,

Would I be right in thinking you will come into waterloo east from Kent? If so then you can just get on the 59 from waterloo up to russell square.

I can meet you if thats easier? I will be going past waterloo on the 59 myself. I can get off and pop into waterloo and meet you if you like?

Thanks!! If I am working or not working I will get the train into Charing Cross so I guess I would prob need to get the tube from there...thanks neway tho..and If I'm working I will have to make my way back from Camden...I really hope I'm not working!!

I have news today.....I'm getting my pump fitted on the 17th December :D

Thanks!! If I am working or not working I will get the train into Charing Cross so I guess I would prob need to get the tube from there...thanks neway tho..and If I'm working I will have to make my way back from Camden...I really hope I'm not working!!

I have news today.....I'm getting my pump fitted on the 17th December :D

Congratulations on the pump Shelley!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back