Libre 2 App July Upgrade Errors - combined thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else having problems today with their Libre 2 app?
mine show just a white screen. Abbotts seem to be uncontactable too.

Was working fine up until Thursday, been without sensor since & need to collect more today, could have sworn had spare in drawer but obviously not.

How does the Libre2 being CGM impact phone batteries?
Shuggah just devours my battery life.
The last 24 hours battery usage on my iPhone XS Max shows 23% consumed by LibreLink with 30 minutes on screen and 3h30 running in background. I did keep checking it all day yesterday though!

The last 24 hours battery usage on my iPhone XS Max shows 23% consumed by LibreLink with 30 minutes on screen and 3h30 running in background. I did keep checking it all day yesterday though!
The question for me is how much the Bluetooth is using really.
My iPhone 12 mini is showing only 4% used by Shuggah but a whopping 18% used by calendar. As Shuggah writes to the calendar that’s got to be related.
I just have to remember to take my extra battery park thing with me.

I did lose access to all my data however - it only has the readings from today, nothing from the past 90 days.
This keeps being asked by everyone, it’s not gone it’s in libre view.

does anybody know how on an iPhone to see your time in range at the top
It’s not at the top any more it’s just in the menus

I’m also confused as to why there is still the option to scan
If it loses connection through Bluetooth you can scan to get the last 8hrs data

This keeps being asked by everyone, it’s not gone it’s in libre view.

It’s not at the top any more it’s just in the menus

If it loses connection through Bluetooth you can scan to get the last 8hrs data
Thanks for your help, I don’t have libre view as a separate thing, thought that was only for people using a reader to transfer their data to pc. (And just to clarify, I wasn’t asking for advice on the first point one - was just saying what had happened to me! 🙂)

Thanks for your help, I don’t have libre view as a separate thing, thought that was only for people using a reader to transfer their data to pc. (And just to clarify, I wasn’t asking for advice on the first point one - was just saying what had happened to me! 🙂)
You probably do have libre view, it’s how you share your data with the clinic. Have you tried logging into the libre view website?

I thought setting up a LibreView account was part of the LibreLink app setup. Not sure if you can skip it or not but definitely had to link my LibreView account when I set up the LibreLink app on this iphone a couple of weeks ago.

I've got an android (OS 13) but the Google play store doesn't seem to have the new version on it. I made the mistake of following the iPhone advice Thursday and uninstalled and reinstalled it and have now lost my last 3 months of data it's on the Web page in the reports, just not the app anymore. I get that there are sometimes issues with new things, but really not happy with the way Abbott seem to be handling this at the moment. Can't believe they've just left iPhone users in the dark with no instructions on how to at least download the previous version of the app.

I've got an android (OS 13) but the Google play store doesn't seem to have the new version on it.
It’s being rolled out slowly and I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve paused android rollout because they’re too busy dealing with iPhone issues

It’s being rolled out slowly and I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve paused android rollout because they’re too busy dealing with iPhone issues

I think it was a knee jerk reaction. Quite a few folk, including me installed the new app (2.10) in the short window it was up, and for me, and others it is working fine. Some have the CGM working as they already had the BT connection for alarms. But mine isn't displaying the CGM yet as my alarms aren't connected (I use another app for CGM at the moment) so I'm waiting for my next sensor which will pick up BT when I start it.

Last edited:
Just installed update on Samsung S22 Ultra Android 13. it;s working nicely and I did not need to fit new sensor.
My sensor has 8 days left but is sending readings every minute

AIL4fc_2J595RKUtIoxvUggyAc4RTMtCSFC2P1TIUH7jLlCJAsc5oqYu8YCK-9kYLrk1MD_cL85T5_gkah-Qkk6LGpyMywoqZyCFFIvbsD6DgwalHTLwpYgr6xTyJJ0ECkgUAmLBTsilVy1cyLrWmb9lolt7qXV-MVJD02AbJkXfk2UcALZGMVbdB97dpLzfqidXnSN1f8anNsvD4jQ6DZ5LXsBxOWLmFRcP0N29UyoL-O1CIUz0LtKB-scYkZR5EfVulRsVoDgIuO5LHeCE4YyqTVZtvQUR3QeZNWO_-B-KUeMorgiKJJ2_BeRXL52Y9Q4-CcbUOxIP_Egqj0w3Jmvlm40KETw_iNWg27jXgux-Gg52jqhzqgpQL58p2t8-S985H9btekc4Ew_zKokKsgdYMX-WClZDqlVothxsGWYXMMwg3VDx-U-dafOf8soe9zIF9WTPsCpWtuf4PtX68JA9P48HNgfMxb8fKpHfzUiKXFmBpWXJUJYXM0NhoW6lStScAhH4dCsEchj4BZk-iyr4ViBZuToCgOGzZlv0FHrRRzkDG63RCfrqoq5HNzk2N0YlK4XgG1ZeWsikKd4xW1H6bFXIGqtZw0JQAnuIZfkyjjASahGMizSxqENX3gxk-TxqZ6DGWWzPL2GaLelZ6CnWrH6Jxk-UB6UdmZFS3al_UozRcfDz3tjf2OGOo8-EtCdHeGxDB4SphmX0vrMEbLSXstzXyABnjE9TTfoZxWqZpAoAO6POKRKLT1LyCLi3WaQWQ2FahaIVYQJTG48kdXIeC8MJvp-vuxwdDcT4R7PBRmxPkyYs6KgCyCqLw1wnVvHjJyrpFVXBQyHLmDhKpKgTo90DkChLCsk2V-OxDgI8O0Ycwmyx-hyaFhiJ6Ou2FUN-4KSyBLMhv0zTkeQrhT4Q0o1if5MPXfhctrpTN-Gl1GUaEyWYvBuGc1yJqLVWB3kTiZ7U_S1HpOF-mbYkZ21uh6Gg231IaQaVvY0=w444-h952-s-no
You're so lucky! Was the update just in the Google play store? I've got a S21 ultra on os 13 and the app store doesn't have any updates on it since February!

It would be nice if Abbott properly addressed their users though and let them know what was happening instead of announcing a life changing new rollout and then going quiet once its gone wrong and just leaving everyone to guess. As a company supplying medical devices to people it is really shocking how they've handled this.

The question for me is how much the Bluetooth is using really.
My iPhone 12 mini is showing only 4% used by Shuggah but a whopping 18% used by calendar. As Shuggah writes to the calendar that’s got to be related.
I just have to remember to take my extra battery park thing with me.
Do you switch on "Low Power Mode"? (Settings>battery>Low Power Mode). Just a suggestion. Helps me

I am very lucky in that the new version is working for me as I have an android phone.

However, I am not happy that the history has disappeared.

I have been able to download the history into an excel spreadsheet and have been able to make a graph of the average readings over the time I've had the Libre 2. This is the sort of thing I like doing but not everyone wants to do this.

I can't believe how blase Abbot have been in assuming we don't need to see our history the way it was always shown, i.e. daily graphs, projected a1c, time in range etc over the last 90 days. I don't like the fact that I have to scan to get it to record a reading n the history. I wonder did they ask people what features of the system they use before removing functionality?

Do you switch on "Low Power Mode"? (Settings>battery>Low Power Mode). Just a suggestion. Helps me
Not until it’s got into that zone where it comes on automatically.

I am very lucky in that the new version is working for me as I have an android phone.

However, I am not happy that the history has disappeared.

I have been able to download the history into an excel spreadsheet and have been able to make a graph of the average readings over the time I've had the Libre 2. This is the sort of thing I like doing but not everyone wants to do this.

I can't believe how blase Abbot have been in assuming we don't need to see our history the way it was always shown, i.e. daily graphs, projected a1c, time in range etc over the last 90 days. I don't like the fact that I have to scan to get it to record a reading n the history. I wonder did they ask people what features of the system they use before removing functionality?
That info should still be in LibreView providing you set up an account as part of the LibreLink app installation. I thought it was a compulsory part of the set up for LibreLink as I had to dig my LibreView password off my PC when I was setting up my new LibreLink app a couple of weeks ago. I think many people who use the LibreLink app don't know about or visit LibreView but may well have an account and their data stored there and in much more detail than is on the LibreLink app.

But all that information is already available in the Glucose Reports in Libreview?

That info should still be in LibreView providing you set up an account as part of the LibreLink app installation. I thought it was a compulsory part of the set up for LibreLink as I had to dig my LibreView password off my PC when I was setting up my new LibreLink app a couple of weeks ago. I think many people who use the LibreLink app don't know about or visit LibreView but may well have an account and their data stored there and in much more detail than is on the LibreLink app.
I got my data from the LibreView app ok. I am just saying that I do not like the fact that the data disappeared and we have to go somewhere else to get the history. I was relying on seeing the information the way I normally see it when I have my diabetic review next Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back