Libre 2 App July Upgrade Errors - combined thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now tempted to uninstall and reinstall and see if I can get CGM on this sensor which still has 8 days to go... I don't care about losing the data as I have had a rubbish 2 weeks anyway and I have only been using LibreLink for 3 weeks, so not sure what I have to lose in trying it.... Hope I don't regret it.....

Ok, well I have done it and I am back up and running and I think it looks slightly different and I don't have the % TIR along the top just a big green band showing 4.4 with an horizontal arrow. Typical that I have had a fortnight of high and constantly climbing levels and then when I want to see some movement it's stable and in range, so I don't know if I am getting CGM or not. I guess I should eat a JB and see what happens.... 🙄 Just eaten a load of cheese and olives so chances are it will take a while to register any change.

Oh there it goes..... now 4.6.... that will be the two prunes I had before the olives and cheese to bring me up from a 4.1 Mission accomplished.... I have rt CGM!! Thanks @Eternal422 for showing me the way!

If anyone else was successful with the update but didn't get CGM straight away, you might want to try the delete and reinstall.... but you will lose your data from the Libre Link app, whereas if you wait until your next sensor you will probably get to keep it.

have not had email etc re update so just uninstalled and reinstalled but same old software ,am on android so it should be simple and my sensor ends in couple of days so frustrating and abott yet to reply to me GRRR

have not had email etc re update so just uninstalled and reinstalled but same old software ,am on android so it should be simple and my sensor ends in couple of days so frustrating and abott yet to reply to me GRRR
It’s a gradual rollout so you just need to be patient

I am now tempted to uninstall and reinstall and see if I can get CGM on this sensor which still has 8 days to go... I don't care about losing the data as I have had a rubbish 2 weeks anyway and I have only been using LibreLink for 3 weeks, so not sure what I have to lose in trying it.... Hope I don't regret it.....
Did you lose all your data? I have ten days to go on mine and am wondering if it is worth uninstalling and reinstalling.

Did you lose all your data? I have ten days to go on mine and am wondering if it is worth uninstalling and reinstalling.
You’ll lose all the data from your phone if you uninstall but that’s only ever 90 days anyway and it will still be available in libre view.

I had this on my phone app up until today. It would not let me scan my sensor. I was advised to delete the app and reinstall. I can now only install libre 3 which is not compatible with my sensor. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
I had this issue with iphone
you need to go into settings, profile picture, purchases and search for Libreview
you can reinstall from there and I did and it’s great, don’t even need to use sensor as continuously updates bloods on my phone

You’ll lose all the data from your phone if you uninstall but that’s only ever 90 days anyway and it will still be available in libre view.
I don’t seem to have libre view, and it doesn’t appear to be in the App Store.

I don’t seem to have libre view, and it doesn’t appear to be in the App Store.
It’s a website not an app. You’ll have set it up when you set up libre

Uninstalled and uploaded from purchases ok, local history lost of course, plus two, yes two emails from Abbot today acknowledging they had screwed up but no timing on a fix, watch this space! Let’s hope no one was seriously at risk here

Yes, as @Lucyr says, you will lose all the data stored in LibreLink if you delete and reinstall, but it will still all be in LibreView if you set that up and linked ti to your LibreLink app. I have only been using LibreLink for 3 weeks after losing my trusty reader, so it has been a bit of a baptism of fire, changing from my equally trusty but unsupported Motorola on android to an iphone as well as getting used to the LibreLink. No wonder my levels have been all over the place as it has been 2 weeks of frustration trying to get used to it all, especially when I was very committed to and happy with the reader..... So anyway, no loss to me saying goodbye to those 3 weeks of alpine graphs and longing for my nice rolling fells and dales again.

One question for those who are now using CGM are the readings stored in a log, as with the old system sometimes I could see there was a spike but it was difficult to judge how high as I may not have scanned at the peak if that makes any sense.

One question for those who are now using CGM are the readings stored in a log, as with the old system sometimes I could see there was a spike but it was difficult to judge how high as I may not have scanned at the peak if that makes any sense.
No, the log only records the scanned readings or any readings that you attach notes to... ie when you inject insulin or eat or presumably when you note exercise. If you think about it logically, it is taking readings every minute and that would make a daily log too cumbersome having that many entries, that you would have to scroll through page after page to find info you wanted. It's just not practical.

No, the log only records the scanned readings or any readings that you attach notes to... ie when you inject insulin or eat or presumably when you note exercise. If you think about it logically, it is taking readings every minute and that would make a daily log too cumbersome having that many entries, that you would have to scroll through page after page to find info you wanted. It's just not practical.
That makes sense. One thing I wish you could do is scroll through the days graph and click on a spike and have it tell you the reading.

That makes sense. One thing I wish you could do is scroll through the days graph and click on a spike and have it tell you the reading.
I have just tried and sadly it doesn't do that.

I think you can do that on android as my dad has LibreLink (a retired nurse’s curiosity got the better of him!) - another downside for the Apple version of the app!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back