Libre 2 App July Upgrade Errors - combined thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were having lots of these threads as so many people were having problems, so I am combining them into one Master Thread, to keep the suggestions and fixes together 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: gll
had this yesterday ..made the mistake of deleting app and then it wasn’t in App Store ,so I read the bit about restoring through purchases etc . Working fine now and doing the real time readings but it’s wiped all my history ..now I share this with my diabetic team ..will they still be able to access all that . Recently had transplant and it’s played havoc with blood sugars because of meds I’m on and really relying on their support ..thanks

Reinstalling the App via the purchased route is not working (it does work on other apps) and when you go another route (send the app to self to install ) that is saying that the app is not available on the UK store. 30 mins waiting on the help line but not answered. Have Abbott sent anyone a direct link to install?

Attachments

• IMG_3686.PNG
    IMG_3686.PNG
    49.8 KB · Views: 1
Not working for me when I click on the app in my purchased list it tells me it is not available in the store
Is there a little cloud next to it?

had this yesterday ..made the mistake of deleting app and then it wasn’t in App Store ,so I read the bit about restoring through purchases etc . Working fine now and doing the real time readings but it’s wiped all my history ..now I share this with my diabetic team ..will they still be able to access all that . Recently had transplant and it’s played havoc with blood sugars because of meds I’m on and really relying on their support ..thanks
Yes historical readings are stored in libreview

Issue with iPhone app, do the following.
  • Delete the app from you phone
  • Go to App store
  • Click on you profile pic top right
  • Purchased
  • My purchases
  • Not on this phone
  • Find the FreeStyle LibreLink - GB app, download from cloud. You will be able to then login and the app will now work correctly.
Thanks. The key was to delete the app first!

Not working for me when I click on the app in my purchased list it tells me it is not available in the store
Have you uninstalled the app first? Once you have done that, then go back to the purchase history and try again.

This morning my Libre app stopped working (Libre 2 user), when I click the app it goes to plain white screen then back to my Home Screen. I would delete and reinstall but App only offering the Libre 3 option. Anyone else having problems?

Ah, just found this thread, posted about the same issue. Fingers crossed for an update soon

I spent more than an hour waiting on hold with Abbott and never got through. No indication on their hold line how many people are calling in but it seems like everyone is having this issue.

This morning my Libre app stopped working (Libre 2 user), when I click the app it goes to plain white screen then back to my Home Screen. I would delete and reinstall but App only offering the Libre 3 option. Anyone else having problems?
Same here - Been a blank screen since last night

Issue with iPhone app, do the following.
  • Delete the app from you phone
  • Go to App store
  • Click on you profile pic top right
  • Purchased
  • My purchases
  • Not on this phone
  • Find the FreeStyle LibreLink - GB app, download from cloud. You will be able to then login and the app will now work correctly.
I have tried all of this and still nothing

I have tried all of this and still nothing
Can you talk us through which stage you are getting stuck at and we will see if we can help.

First stage is to delete the LibreLink App. If you don't do that apparently it doesn't work.

for me the trick was to delete the app first and then install from the "not on this phone" group of apps

It really is quite shocking that Libre have released an update yet again which has caused such major upheaval for people! Surely they tested the update on iphone compatibility before they released it. It is not like apple is a marginal part of the market! You have to wonder about the ability of their IT department when they keep getting it so badly wrong and particularly with a medical device and then not having the info ready to support people. It is coming to something when I (a total tech dinosaur) can type people through resolving the situation when the customer service operators at Abbott are unable to offer a solution, just that they are working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back