Libre 2 App July Upgrade Errors - combined thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ashcroft
The data is stored in your LibreView account, so you can access it through LibreView but you will lose it from the LibreLink app.
Do you have an iphone? If so click on the app store icon to bring up the app store. There should be a blue icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. If you touch that, you should get up your account and one of the options will be "Purchased". Select that and then find the LibreLink app there and click reinstall.
Done that but prob won’t work as not deleted app. Don’t want to do that yet and have not got Libreview. Think I’ll speak to Abbott or wait for it be reinstalled/ fixed. Thanks anyway.

Why haven't you got LibreView? Is it not an integral part of setting up the LibreLink App that you create a LibreView account and this is how you share your data with your clinic.

Why haven't you got LibreView? Is it not an integral part of setting up the LibreLink App that you create a LibreView account and this is how you share your data with your clinic.
Not everyone shares data with their clinic.

Do you have an iphone? If so, go into the app store and click on the blue circle icon in the top right hand side of the app store screen. This will take you to your account. A couple of lines down you will see "Purchased" or "Purchase History". Click on that and then find the Libre 2 app that you originally downloaded and click on it to reinstall. Hopefully that will get things back up and running for you. Once they fix the problem with the new update, you will start getting real time CGM from your Libre ie not needing to scan to get your readings.

Do you have an iphone? If so, go into the app store and click on the blue circle icon in the top right hand side of the app store screen. This will take you to your account. A couple of lines down you will see "Purchased" or "Purchase History". Click on that and then find the Libre 2 app that you originally downloaded and click on it to reinstall. Hopefully that will get things back up and running for you. Once they fix the problem with the new update, you will start getting real time CGM from your Libre ie not needing to scan to get your readings.
You are an absolute gem. Thank you so much

I had this on my phone app up until today. It would not let me scan my sensor. I was advised to delete the app and reinstall. I can now only install libre 3 which is not compatible with my sensor. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
I had this exact same issue yesterday after I’d updated the app, re install it and you should be ok.

I’ve just got up and found my Libre app updated through the night. It now won’t open. Is anyone else experiencing this? I’m an iPhone user. I don’t want to delete the app and reinstall it as someone posted yesterday that the Libre 2 app is no longer available.

Hi Catherine
I too have had a similar experience this morning the libre2 app is not working and it’s not available in the App Store when I checked. I saw on below post that Abbot will be updating the libre app this week to have continuous sync with mobile phone with no need to scan. I have not seen this on the abbot website in fact when I follow the App Store link it says this app is no longer supported in your country, perhaps it’s just teething problems with the update to the App https://forum.diabetes.org.uk/board...in-uk-from-mid-july-2023.106959/#post-1271285

Hello,

just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with their freestyle libre 2 app? When I tried to use it this morning it was just a blank screen so I deleted the app and tried to reinstall it but there is no longer a freestyle libre 2 app in the Apple Store only the freestyle libre 3. I downloaded this but it is not compatible with my libre 2. Has anyone else had this issue?

many thanks,

Hi,
I've got the same issue. Updated the app last night and now I just get a white screen before it crashes.
When i look on the app store I can only find the libre 3 app.

AS @rebrascora described in another thread ...

"Do you have an iphone? If so, go into the app store and click on the blue circle icon in the top right hand side of the app store screen. This will take you to your account. A couple of lines down you will see "Purchased" or "Purchase History". Click on that and then find the Libre 2 app that you originally downloaded and click on it to reinstall. Hopefully that will get things back up and running for you. Once they fix the problem with the new update, you will start getting real time CGM from your Libre ie not needing to scan to get your readings."

For future reference, there is a Search at the top of every page to find threads on the same topic which often include solutions such as this.

The "work around" to this has been described by @rebrascora on other threads

"Do you have an iphone? If so, go into the app store and click on the blue circle icon in the top right hand side of the app store screen. This will take you to your account. A couple of lines down you will see "Purchased" or "Purchase History". Click on that and then find the Libre 2 app that you originally downloaded and click on it to reinstall. Hopefully that will get things back up and running for you. Once they fix the problem with the new update, you will start getting real time CGM from your Libre ie not needing to scan to get your readings."

For future reference the Search function at the top of every page is really helpful to find solutions to problems such as this.

I have done this however It’s asking me to create a new account how do I log in to my old one or is that gone
I’ve just done it. Skip the create new account. Once it’s gone through all the tutorial buttons you can then log in by clicking the three lines top left. It loses all history but that’s backed up on the website.

Not working for me when I click on the app in my purchased list it tells me it is not available in the store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back