Group 7-day waking average?

Afternoon - don't know where the morning has gone. So have the clear blue skies I woke up to.

7.1 first thing. Between roughly 2 am and 4.45 am I was apparently hypo. I didn't hear the alarm from the PDM (which is not very loud) until I woke to go to the bathroom at 4:30. At which point I ate 3 Dextro tabs and a ginger cookie. I'm very unimpressed with this HCL, I had better control when I was in charge! No appointment with the DSN until 6 November when I hope I can get some help.

Congratulations to @Martin.A and @MikeyBikey on your HSs.

Have a good day all...

Might I suggest that if anyone was going to order anything online from a previously unknown source they check it out on Trustpilot first. I was unable to get a replacement wig from my usual supplier due to a supply problem at the manufacturer in Germany. So I did a search and bought what sounded like an ideal replacement from a UK company. I wish I had looked at Trustpilot. It turned out the people were a bunch of Chinese scammers who sent an object that bore no resemblance to that I ordered. It's completely unwearable and though their website says they accept returns they will not give me an address to return it to. Looks like I am £92 down. Buyer beware!

... and yes @eggyg we also have a group of friends with whom we talk about health! Or lack of it!

I enjoy receiving the WattsApp messages saying Hi Mum/Dad help ! by the way this is my new number, my phone has been lost/stolen I need help…. :rofl:

Good morning/moaning! BG 8 3 descending from >10 mmol/L an hour ago. Pain level 5/10 descending from 10 an hour ago. Dark and lonely (but not cold). However, unlike Max in the team radio last weekend, I cannot be censured for inappropriate language as I did not say *My goodness this is jolly painful what" but 🙄

No appointments but a food delivery and F1 qualifying avoiding the idiotic punditry. Also reading "Do It While You Can" by Nick Adams (but can I ?)

Mild. Could see some stars when I looked out so at least partially clear

Good morning folks and a 5'3 for me.

I overslept again and I'm running late for work, but I'm expecting less than 10 minutes late. Not like last month when I woke up one hour after I was due to start! 😱 I guess my body decided we should get a minimum of 6 hours in bed.

Evening off and the plan is to indulge in a trip to M&S (mainly for the food). Haven't been in a while. Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Morning a 7.2 for me and a gentle decline with post Pizza and no correction dose.
Picked wife up from her day surgery and although it went well she has bruising and stitching around her eyes and does not want to go outside to explain.
Looks like she has done a few rounds with Mike Tyson and as long as folk don’t think I have anything to do with it ( you know from my pinch and punch record that she would always win). However domestic violence is a very serious subject and I don’t want to diminish it in any way.
So no nice lunches or trips out but will try and support as best I can as she recovers.
Take care all

Good morning 5.2 today

I reduced my insulin dosage further yesterday morning and evening following a at length phone call from my GP first thing yesterday.
he’s agreed I can stop taking Empagliflozin. so it’s just down to Metformin and quite a small amount of insulin and a good diet (for now)
at least with CGM I can keep a tight control, see exactly what’s going on

My GP is confident within the next few months I will be able to actually stop the insulin
DSN had already spoken to me about this (about a month ago)
The hypos certainly haven’t helped my anxiety levels :( 3 in 24 hours as I’ve had some days
im glad I’ve this forum and support of friends on here

I’m thinking, yes it will be so nice if tablets is all I need in the future, but the one I really want is my eyes to not need treatment :thankyou: having been seen at DMO clinic every 4/6/8 weeks (defending which treatment they were giving at the time) currently it’s Vabysmo.

One step at a time :confused:
I’m OK
Have a smashing Saturday 😎

Attachments

• IMG_2948.jpeg
    IMG_2948.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 4
Morning all, 6.3 for me today. Daughters birthday celebration lunch / jointly with grandson whose birthday is also later in September! It has been an expensive month! 🙂
Congratulations on all you HS achievers, have a blessed day :thankyou:

Morning all, 5.8 on the Dexcom One + and 4.0 and a line in the red for the last few hours from the Libre. I decided to run them in tandem for the Libres last day, to see how they compare. The graphs are very close, apart fro the last few hours, which may be the Libre preparing to clock off early. This is my replacement Dex from the free trial that only lasted 6 days.

Morning all. 7.7 here. Why it shot up to 11.7 at 4am is anyone’s guess...*@-*$&#,”@ing diabetes.

Our little seaside village was rammed last night. There was a triathlon going on at peak Friday night pub o’clock / rush hour. We watched a bit of the bike race and it was basically “waiting for an accident to happen”. The cyclists were sharing the road with the traffic, and the streets were lined with Friday night drinkers, that kept spilling into the road - I couldn’t watch! There was one poor steward trying to keep everyone safe - she’ll be hoarse from shouting this morning. What an utter shambles!

Anyhoo, if anyone needs me, I’ll be in the garden / jungle doing some long-overdue pruning.

Fab news @TinaD.

A 5.8 this morning. 🙂
Have a great weekend folks.

Dez

Good morning. 6.7

Off house hunting again - buyers have instructed solicitor - EEK! I have to hunt up a new conveyancer, my old chum having died after buying this one for me and I do not want to act for myself (not being a total fool). Not very excited about the ones on this morning's list but a couple of more hopeful places this afternoon.

Weather ok, sunny but chillyso far.

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday.

Morning all. 6.8. Mild but cloudy, Skiddaw is invisible today, that’s always a worry.

I’ve a date with a huge pile of ironing but I’ve plenty of catch up TV to watch. I’ll do that as soon as Mr Eggy leaves for his 10am meeting about something photography. Other than that nothing, I can’t wait for the nothing bit.

@TinaD great news, fingers crossed you find something suitable.
@goodybags congratulations on the HS.

Have a super, sparkly Saturday ( if you’re á Strictly fan).

Morning

9.2 today, so slightly improved.

@TinaD - pleased to hear your property is under offer, hope you find something you like.

@goodybags - congratulations on your HS

@freesia - don’t rush back to work, take as long as you need for your MH,

5.1 when I woke up before the dreaded dawn phenomenon began to take effect and it rose to above 7! I've heard those numbers are the last to come down? Also anyone else experience a "delayed" Dawn phenomenon? My BG remains pretty stable through the night but as soon as I wake up before breakfast between 7 and 9am my blood sugar rises... it's annoying the rest of my numbers are really good...

It's a rather cold, grey and damp morning here on the last day of astronomical Summer. Autumn Equinox is tomorrow, at precisely 13:44 BST according to the BBC. It clearly rained a lot during the night, following on from yesterday afternoon's horrendous thunderstorm, which seemed to go on for ages. They weren't kidding with the yellow weather warning we had.

Pleasant evening yesterday when we linked up with friends for one of the regular quiz nights run by the local branch of Lions. We came 7th out of 13 teams, but at least my wife won something on the raffle.

Our youngest had his Teams interview yesterday morning but was told later that he hadn't made it through to the next stage, so he's somewhat disappointed. It does mean he won't have to commute to Slough every day though, which he would have had to do had he got the job. I think he would have got fed up with that after a while. Today he and his brother and off to Coventry as they have tickets for the Coventry v Swansea match. Just me and my wife for tea then. Hmm, I think we might be eating out.

Congrats @goodybags on your HS. I almost joined you - 5.3 this morning.

Whatever your plans, enjoy your Saturday.

Back