Group 7-day waking average?

Referring to you as a "Pleasant chap" seems to be some sort of code that consultants use. Hubby's consultant used the same phrase and we were later told it was a code, but not told what it meant precisely.
I’ve often thought this, as oftern some of my consultants refer to me as a pleasant chap when they write to my GP, like others I’ve often thought to myself 🙄 this is code for something..lol
I will one day ask (or maybe not) otherwise they might start to refer to me as a nosey old so-and-so :rofl::rofl:

Not been feeling it over the past few days, but gradually getting back to being ok. Anyway, my BG celebrated with tha 5.2 today!

View attachment 31534

@eggyg - lovely pictures, so nice you had some great weather up there!

@Gwynn - sorry to hear your wife is no better, sending my thoughts to you.

My wife is off to see a friend today then some shopping, so I’m going to use the time to have a play on the radio and see who I can contact. Really tempted to continue studying and get the intermediate and then full licences, not that I need particularly, they allow more power which isn’t absolutely necessary but it’s like an itch I need to scratch to prove to myself that I can do it.

Take care everyone!
"Would you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!"

Morning all. Clear forgot to post yesterday. Also forgot to take any morning meds even though I logged taking them.

Anyway… 5.4

And according to my bank, tomorrow my CICA award arrives. Now the goal is to not spend it all at once!

Good morning everyone

BG another 5.2 !

@PattiEvans changing my wifes meds is impossible as she believes everyone is trying to poison her. Can't even change the dosage! Still I had a chat to the consultants team yesterday and they have booked an appointment for her for next Monday to do an assessment. She doesn't know this yet and I will not tell her. Just await the letter from the consultant... and duck!

Yesterday I wrote a new song. I will finish it off properly this morning. A nice fast flowing song. Great backing and drums.

I had spent a lot of time rewiring and moving the sound system stuff in the church recently and got it all working nicely. Got an email from the new Pastor yesterday. He had been fiddling with it all and has ended up with a nasty hum which he can't get rid of. He now wants me to find out what he has done and to fix it. Doh!

singers-amps-speakers-sound_systems-sound_systems-music-CC34176_low.jpg

Have a great day today whatever you are doing

Morning all. 6.4.

Another lovely day yesterday, and expecting another one today. Off to osteopath for 10am and then meeting a friend for eleveneses. A nice cheese scone today me thinks. That’ll be my lunch too so I suppose it’s brunch really.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Good morning 4.8 today
I did report the faulty sensor to Abbott yesterday (via their online reporting) they actually emailed me first thing yesterday confirming they are sending a replacement, and requested the faulty one be returned for examination

TC everyone 😎

Morning all. Had a huge spike after dinner last night. Managed to get it down well into range before bed but now woke to a 14.8!!! Finger prick says 15.8!!!!!

Morning a 7.2 but a big spike before bed after indulging in my big carb evening meal so I know what I need to do as 80% of my BG control was pretty much as I wanted it and just the last bit to sort out.
Regular trip to podiatrist fine,and off to North Wales for a quick trip to coast today so lunch and an ice cream and then another 2 days off.
Really enjoying life ATM so hope you are too.

Morning all. Had a huge spike after dinner last night. Managed to get it down well into range before bed but now woke to a 14.8!!! Finger prick says 15.8!!!!!
Just remembered, i forgot to take my basal last night. I was so tired, upset and stressed. Need to monitor all day now, as if there isn't enough to do. Google says to take it now so i have. Fingers crossed.

Morning all. 6.1 here.

(((Hugs))) @freesia. I hope you feel less stressed today.

Hubby’s having a tooth out this afternoon - so soup for tea tonite. Then I have to remember to go to work at 6pm - my fav Welsh class starts again this evening. Why not come along too @eggyg and we’ll have you saying Llanfairpwllgwyngyll...gogogoch in no time!

Morning all, 6.7 here.Feeling really tired and stiff today. Went out for a ride with one of the other horse owners at the yard yesterday, as she’s on hol. She has a huge sports horse with a really long stride and a fast walk. My poor pony only has little legs, and had to trot or jig jog to keep up the whole time. thats much more tiring for the rider, and as for poor Toby, he could hardly put one foot in front of the other when I led him back down to the field afterwards (though I expect he was soon honing round with the rest of the herd)

Back