Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 6.2 here. Had a good day out at Blenheim yesterday, the sun broke through at lunchtime. Talking of which, it was a rare pleasure to find a food stall with something I’d actually like to eat, instead of the usual fries and burger stalls aplenty (they were all there too) so I had a spinach and feta filo pastry quiche, with a mound of greek salad.
20240919_143049.jpeg

Morning all 6.5 today.
Went to Guitar Heroes at the local theatre last night after a visit to the Harvester. I was quite good...🙄 Guitar Heroes were epic!

It's another cool, grey and blustery Berkshire morning and we have a weather warning for thunderstorms later. Yesterday turned out lovely and I even got a load of washing dry on the line.

Fitted wardrobe guys were finished by 3pm yesterday and what a great job they've done. Our bedroom looks like their showroom. Really pleased with it, and our two chests of drawers match following the paint job my wife did on them.

Our youngest has a job interview via Teams this morning so hopefully that'll go well. Seems to be the norm these days - he's had one already, a few weeks ago - but I don't think it can ever be the same as old-style face-to-face.

Friday is Big Shop day and I might squeeze in a swim as well, having missed out yesterday.

@Sorry @BobbleHat - the DF clearly mixed up our orders:-

1726815493435.png

First one in 8 weeks. Congrats on yours @MikeyBikey Weekly BP check 119/70, so that's good too.

Enjoy Poet's Day.

Last edited:
Morning all, 6.2 here. Had a good day out at Blenheim yesterday, the sun broke through at lunchtime. Talking of which, it was a rare pleasure to find a food stall with something I’d actually like to eat, instead of the usual fries and burger stalls aplenty (they were all there too) so I had a spinach and feta filo pastry quiche, with a mound of greek salad.
View attachment 31562
Spinach and feta is my favourite Greek combo. Yummy.

Well done @Martin.A & @MikeyBikey on your HSs. A 5.8 for me today. :D
A quick scan of my e-mails shows that I've already won a Tesco £500 Gift Card and an AA emergency car kit. Keep 'em coming. :thankyou::party:

Dez

Well done @Martin.A & @MikeyBikey on your HSs. A 5.8 for me today. :D
A quick scan of my e-mails shows that I've already won a Tesco £500 Gift Card and an AA emergency car kit. Keep 'em coming. :thankyou::party:

Dez
This week I’ve won a Ninja air fryer, AA emergency car kit, Smeg kettle, some tooks from B&Q. Sainsbury’s is desperate to get in touch with me, I’ve at least four parcels that they haven’t been able to deliver and the payment for Netflix has been declined! :rofl:
Thankfully these emails go straight to junk and gets emptied regularly. 70 in at the moment, better get deleting.

Met up with a group of ex colleagues for a meal out last night. I was doing well with the crispy duck and the thinnest wraps you have ever seen but the chicken stir fry was so spicy I had to succumb to some of other half's sticky rice. The service was very slow, met at 7.30 but didn't leave until 10 still we were all chatting with a catch up about sweeping redundancies of senior staff at the Uni and everybody's ailments.

Morning all and 5.8 for me. Shopping required today the cupboards are a bit sparse.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning everyone, just missed out with a 5.3 today still I’m happy with that. It’s grey and very dark here with heavy rain for later on.

Have a good day everyone and stay well.

This week I’ve won a Ninja air fryer, AA emergency car kit, Smeg kettle, some tooks from B&Q. Sainsbury’s is desperate to get in touch with me, I’ve at least four parcels that they haven’t been able to deliver and the payment for Netflix has been declined! :rofl:
Thankfully these emails go straight to junk and gets emptied regularly. 70 in at the moment, better get deleting.
I'd have no use for an emergency car kit anyway - I don't have an emergency car.

Back