Group 7-day waking average?

Afternoon - don't know where the morning has gone. So have the clear blue skies I woke up to.

7.1 first thing. Between roughly 2 am and 4.45 am I was apparently hypo. I didn't hear the alarm from the PDM (which is not very loud) until I woke to go to the bathroom at 4:30. At which point I ate 3 Dextro tabs and a ginger cookie. I'm very unimpressed with this HCL, I had better control when I was in charge! No appointment with the DSN until 6 November when I hope I can get some help.

Congratulations to @Martin.A and @MikeyBikey on your HSs.

Have a good day all...

Might I suggest that if anyone was going to order anything online from a previously unknown source they check it out on Trustpilot first. I was unable to get a replacement wig from my usual supplier due to a supply problem at the manufacturer in Germany. So I did a search and bought what sounded like an ideal replacement from a UK company. I wish I had looked at Trustpilot. It turned out the people were a bunch of Chinese scammers who sent an object that bore no resemblance to that I ordered. It's completely unwearable and though their website says they accept returns they will not give me an address to return it to. Looks like I am £92 down. Buyer beware!

... and yes @eggyg we also have a group of friends with whom we talk about health! Or lack of it!

Back