Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning. 5.8.

Another cloudy day forecast. Nothing much going on. Roast chicken dinner to prep and make. I might run the Shark around and pretend I’m a proper housewife! 😉

Have a super Sunday.

A 6.1 for me today. Had lots of weird dreams last night, some of which I don't remember. One I do recall was that I discovered Jeremy Clarkson living in our basement where he was assembling a huge red fire engine. Then he started playing the clown and began showering us with multi-coloured powder just like they do in the Hindu Festival of Holi. :confused:

First 2 items on today's agenda. Book a Tesco delivery and wrestle with the Sunday cryptic crossword.
Have a great day everybody.

Dez

PS I forgot to say that the weirdest thing of all is that we don't have a basement in this house. :rofl:

Last edited:
Morning

10.2 today, didn’t eat very well at a family event yesterday afternoon. Excited to tell you all that we will be welcoming a new granddaughter to the family in February.

I will be meeting my friend later as I haven’t seen her for a few weeks where I was on holiday then she went home to Ireland for the summer then I was in Cornwall when she came home. So excited to see how much her son has grown.

Morning all from a very wet Bedfordshire, it's been chucking it down for hours now and there's no sign of it letting up anytime soon, great as I'm supposed to be heading to Silverstone to watch a round of the British touring car championship.

Anyway, it was a 5.9 for me earlier this morning. Have a good day folks.

A thoroughly wet and miserable Berkshire morning and we have another weather warning in place for thunderstorms, so can't see us doing much outdoors today. Our two sons were in Coventry yesterday for Coventry v Swansea and the game was paused at one point on account of torrential rain, but it was worth the trip as Swans ran out 2-1 winners and move up to 7th in the table.

Wife and I ate out yesterday evening, at a local pub we haven't been to in years. Couldn't get a table at our favourite place. Chicken Caesar on the menu, so that was me sorted. We shared vegetable spring rolls & sweet chilli dip for starters, but skipped dessert and just had a coffee at the end. It was all OK, and saved us cooking at home for two, but we won't be rushing back.

Sorry to hear about your woes @Gwynn and hope things improve for you soon, but congrats on the HS. I'm joining you on that step - second one in 3 days, and I only missed one by a whisker yesterday:-

1726993204406.png

Have a good Sunday, although it seems some areas will get up to 3 inches of rain today, so hope no one's plans are affected.

6.2 for me. I'm undecided whether to blame the doughnuts I ate yesterday evening (and lunch wasn't healthy or particularly low carb either), or just the general stress of the wedding being near now. Shopping trip yesterday was successful anyway, we got everything we went for. (Although 18 year old would have liked new trainers but didn't find any he liked in the right size). Almost there with bills paid and shopping now, but I need to make the place cards etc. So probably nipping to Hobbycraft today for a couple of craft bits

Good Morning 5.3 this morning
the rain outside sounds today sounds very heavy, following overhead lightning just as we finally was getting to sleep in the early hours so the garden definitely won’t need watering today.

bit of a crazy evening yesterday, I had a sudden hypo which actually really wasn’t unexpected 🙄 hadn’t eaten enough carbs, I hadn’t eaten at lunchtime
plus although I’m no longer taking then the ‘flozin effect” as I’m calling it is 😉is actuality still effecting my bathroom habits (Empagliflozin) enough said

:party: great to hear your exciting news @Grannylorraine
@Gwynn :star:congrats on the HS

below photos most definitely are not to the the @eggyg school of photography standards
but here goes:
yesterday, 5years ago and the other love in my life 20 years ago mrs @goodybags & much younger me
so 3-1 was the score yesterday a much needed away win, and yes we did both look young especially my wife, well she was and still is a few years younger than me <3

Attachments

• IMG_2951.jpeg
    IMG_2951.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2949.png
    IMG_2949.png
    385.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2950.jpeg
    IMG_2950.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 5
Looks like whilst I was taking ages to post @Martin.A came on with a HS :star:congrats :star: especially as it’s a double
I think you’ve got the same rain by the sound of it as us up here

Back