Group 7-day waking average?

05:01 BS 8.1 A bit better! 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

After ending up with hypo treatments twice when I dipped into 4.5 & 4.4 at 5 hours after & 6 hours after I had my lunch with -6 NR, 30 instead of usual 36, & the rest of the day settled down. Then, went to bed on 10.5 at the 2 hours after dinner mark which is a higher than I like but, certainly safer after breakfast! 🙄

So, I’ve decided to forgo the coffee this morning & try again either at lunch, around 10 to 11 when I get up around 5, or tomorrow? Just a breakfast sausage muffin & usual 40 NR. 🙄

Almost finished season 4 of Dynasty where Fallon has a car accident & goes missing for a bit at the start of season 5 because the original actress, Pamela Sue Martin, left & was replaced with Emma Samms.

Season 5 was the height of the show’s popularity & the infamously outrageous cliffhanger “The Maldovian Massacre” at the end. Alexis’ secret daughter Amanda joins the cast & the family go to Europe, Maldovia, for her wedding to the Prince of Maldovia, there’s a coup going on & everybody gets gunned down! 😱 Viewers had to wait for season 6 to see who survived?:confused::D😛😎😉 It’s one of the best remembered cliffhangers ever of any tv show &, to me, more memorable than Dallas’ “Who Shot JR?” Which, incidentally, that season Dynasty beat Dallas for the number 1 spot in the ratings war!o_O

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG OMG GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS...
7.7 :D:D:Do_Oo_Oo_O😱😱😱

Good Morning 🙂

So got put on empagliflozin (jardiance) yesterday. Kidney function test added onto hba1c to make sure they are coping, esp on top of the water tablets I am taking.
Have another dosage step if not staying in target (I've to give it 4 weeks) and still to continue with gliclazide current dose and allowed to adjust that myself if I'm under 5 regularly.
Was not expecting to see any results this soon but considering I've been in my target range of 7-9 only 3% in the last month and those have been more towards the 9s, very convenient timing if it is not responsible :D
Need to adjust the time I take it to mornings so tomorrow will give me a better idea of how effective it is with a whole day's food (half life is 12 hours apparently and it was last night that I took it so not expecting miracles today at least).

Have a great day everyone 🙂

7.4 today. Must run xx

Good morning 6.1 today

haven’t time to read through posts today
busy busy

Morning all. 7.1 for me, I know what happened. I’ve upped my basal morning and evening by half a unit. Ran low all day yesterday, did have two walks totalling over six miles. Was only 4.6 at teatime, homemade steak and ale pie, oven chips and peas, so didn’t pre bolus, decided to split dose right at the point of eating. 4 units. One hour later was 10.4 with a going straight up arrow. Had 2.5 units of bolus. Half an hour later, ( 8pm) Libre screaming at me, 14.4 arrow going straight up! I thought I’d hang on a wee while. 45 mins later 11.9 steady arrow. Bedtime, 10.20, 9.9. It was only then I noticed I’d only injected half a unit of bolus, not 2.5! I know exactly what I’ve done. Done two unit air shot, then dialled up half a unit thinking I’d already dialled up the two! Numpty! In the end it wasn’t too bad, 2.5 may, in hindsight, been too much. My TIR is still 92%. So not too shabby. 🙂

Off on a volunteering shift this morning. Hence the early hour, already showered and breakfasted. Will walk there, about 45/50 minutes. In all day until 5. I’m somewhere different today, I’m helping steward at a pharmacy vaccination clinic. My first time. Should be quieter, and warmer I hope, than the big vaccination clinic in town where I volunteered before I got my cold/ chest infection. Mr Eggy looking after baby Zara all on his lonesome, don’t know who will be the most cream crackered tonight! Tea is organised so just need heated up when I get home. Organisation is the key. 😉

Have a great day. It’s supposed to be a sunny one here. 🙂

Good morning everyone.

BG 5.1. Ok so where's that elusive, exclusive HS?

A bit off topic. I like a little treat of chocolate every so often so.....

Yesterday I had a bit of fun with chocolate. Yes, chocolate! I got some chocolate moulds for Christmas and yesterday I decided to do my second set of experiments (the first set went way too well). A second Easter egg... it all went really well until I tried to extract the Egg from the mould, whereupon it shattered (more like exploded). The chocolate was too thin! Experiment no 3 then went underway....thicker layer of chocolate. I will find out today if that is ok or not.

Not that I can eat much chocolate anyway.

I discovered that Cadburys chocolate is pretty much uneatable. Sickly sweet. Lindt chocolate is nicely bitter but expensive. But I combined the two 50:50 and the result tastes just right.

I made some solid and hollow shapes too. They worked out fine.

So far the chocolate tempering seems to have gone ok with my temperature controlled chocolate melting machine.

All a lot of fun.... (pic from first experiment: the real egg is about 4 inches tall)

Easter Egg 5.jpg

I just need to find out how to fill the hollow shapes. Some fun for today methinks.

Morning all. 6.4 this morning! And even better.....i had a full nights sleep!!!!!!

Have a good day everyone xx

Morning all. 🙂 4.0 for me.

OH was turning like a kebab until about 4.30 this morning - his Moderna booster had a real kick in the tail! Better today, tho.

I hope your op happens ASAP @Gruers. You must be bored silly!

Good morning everyone.

BG 5.1. Ok so where's that elusive, exclusive HS?

A bit off topic. I like a little treat of chocolate every so often so.....

Yesterday I had a bit of fun with chocolate. Yes, chocolate! I got some chocolate moulds for Christmas and yesterday I decided to do my second set of experiments (the first set went way too well). A second Easter egg... it all went really well until I tried to extract the Egg from the mould, whereupon it shattered (more like exploded). The chocolate was too thin! Experiment no 3 then went underway....thicker layer of chocolate. I will find out today if that is ok or not.

Not that I can eat much chocolate anyway.

I discovered that Cadburys chocolate is pretty much uneatable. Sickly sweet. Lindt chocolate is nicely bitter but expensive. But I combined the two 50:50 and the result tastes just right.

I made some solid and hollow shapes too. They worked out fine.

So far the chocolate tempering seems to have gone ok with my temperature controlled chocolate melting machine.

All a lot of fun.... (pic from first experiment: the real egg is about 4 inches tall)

View attachment 19723

I just need to find out how to fill the hollow shapes. Some fun for today methinks.
You’ve got plenty time until Easter to get everything perfected! :D😛😎😉

Morning All
A 6.0 today.

Morning

6.4 today xx

Morning everyone 🙂
7:40 BG 5.4 tiny bit below target. I need to keep above 6mmol most of the time. Had 4 dextro tablets which I think was too many because at 8:09 BG was 9.7. I've taken a chance to not have any follow up carbs because I will be having my breakfast within the hour. 13u tresiba taken.

Have a great day everyone 🙂

Back