Group 7-day waking average?

Morning. No idea what my reading is this morning as its varied from 4.6 dropping up to 6.8 before the sensor i reported as faulty mid last week, which then behaved itself for a couple of days, cut out again refusing to scan. New sensor on and had to scan to start before letting it bed in. Fingers crossed this one is ok.

Off to work soon. Have a good day all.

Morning all. 5.9 today.
My vaccine malaise seems to have been short lived, arm very stiff but otherwise I’m fine. I didn’t even get dressed until about 2 yesterday and had a nana nap. No chance of that today, already showered, dressed and breakfasted. Baby Zara day. Will get out for a walk at some point today, supposed to be dry!

Have a Happy Monday. 🙂

Morning all, 5.5 here. Off to meet a friend for a walk and coffee at a convenient NT property half way between hers and mine. Hope it’s not too muddy (the walk, not the coffee, though that too, I suppose)!

Good morning everyone.

Day off jabbing yesterday. Just couldn’t be bothered with it tbh.
This morning 5.3 - so near and yet so far!

What a morning already! Sensor stopped working to applied new one, finger pricked to drive to work but its too low to drive (not hypo) and taking a while to go back up. Thought i'd have juice to get it up quickly so i can get to work, gave the juice bottle a little shake, someone hadn't put the top on properly, juice all over the floor!!

Morning all. 🙂 4.0 here.

OH had his booster yesterday and is complaining about his arm and neck this morning - very sore, apparently. I’m not the most sympathetic person, so he’ll have to get his “Aw, poor you” from the dogs. They owe him a few tummy tickles. :D😛

I LOVE the Masked Singer @Kaylz - such a daft idea for a programme! And the audience look like they’re having a FANTASTIC time...wotz not to like?😎

A round 4.0 for me earlier. 🙂

Dez

Morning

7.5 today

@Bloden it's great, that's 2 out of 3 we've got this series (didn't get Chandelier), I haven't seen a few of them though so can't make guesses for a couple, I'm probably totally wrong but Saturday I got a feeling Robobunny was someone from Westlife, possibly Mark but we'll wait and see as might change my mind yet lol xx

Weellll!😱o_O That was a bit of a strange experiment with unexpected results! I actually put in 3 tsp of caramel syrup & my 2 hour test was a rather high 07:26 BS 12.1 but, left it to see where I finish at? Now at the 4 hour test it’s dropped a lot 09:26 BS 5.8. As for the coffee: it tasted a lot better with the sweetness as the flavours did indeed come out; just a teeny bit too sweet & will try 2 tsp of syrup next time! Just need to get the bolus right! It’s trickier than I realised before because the liquid sugar coearly hits my bloodstream very fast & then, drops very fast too!😱 I’ll try 2tsp of syrup tomorrow & reduce NR to +6, for safety, & see how that goes?:confused:

5.8 for me at 06:50 on this grey and damp West Berks morning. Have a great week everyone

Greetings!

A naughty 2.9 on my Libre this morning although finger prick said 4.4. 🙄 That was my third "alleged" trip into the red during the night and there is more red on my trace than black. 😱 My teeth will be rotten from all the rubbish I had to eat although I do my best to swill my mouth with water each time. That was despite a 2.5 unit decrease in basal last night and some really lovely sound sleep in between the wake ups to treat hypos. Have to confess I woke up at one stage and scanned 4.1 but fell straight back off to sleep before I actually took anything for it. o_O

I was a very bad girl yesterday! I ate a whole box of "Deluxe" dark chocolate chocolates that I bought as a thankyou gift for someone. (supposedly 49.8g/100g) which wasn't as bad as I expected actually.... but still a huge amount of insulin and of course I promised myself I wouldn't eat them all but I did, so it was injected in 3 goes. I have been having problems with my stomach recently so cut out all my favourite treats containing caffeine, salt, acidity and alcohol and I think that added restriction in diet just pushed me over the edge and I lost it! 185g of chocolates gone in one afternoon! That would have been reasonably normal for me pre diagnosis but first time I have lost it since then. Of course I injected insulin for it but boy, did it rev the old ticker and make me shake! Not sure if it was the sugar or the fact that I had been so naughty and lost control or a combination of both. Managed to haul myself out for a long ride with my partner but was 15.8 and rising when we got back, so jabbed in 4 correction units which normally would be conservative at that sort of level, but promptly hypoed me an hour and a half later. I then had to haul feed buckets and haylage up the hill to feed my horses because I couldn't drive the Freelander, which I had just loaded up all ready to go and I didn't want to hang around for an hour whilst their warm feeds (and myself) got cold.
Reduced my Levemir to take that into account last night but clearly not enough. I also went to bed early and the longer I sleep the lower my levels drop, especially with really good deep sleep. Just topping up my bedside hypo treatment portions as I depleted them last night and had to reach into my bag (next to the bed) for extras.

Morning all. At least it’s not raining - for the moment!

5.5 this morning.

Not much on today except picking up a prescription and some supermarket shopping to make a new recipe from this month’s Delicious magazine. A Pork fillet wrapped in parma ham (we have a packet a day past the “use by”) on a bed of fennel and orange, served with spinach and butter beans. Sounds interesting, we shall see.

Wishing everyone a good day.

Morning everyone 🙂 at 7:27 BG 6.9 within target. 13u Tresiba done.

Whatever everyone is up to have a great day 🙂

I've got work in a bit 11:30 til 1pm 🙂

Good morning

7.4 today, so trip into the 6's didn't last long, can't remember the last time I had anything in the 5s.

Have a good day everyone.

Morning All
A 5.8 this morning so that was good.
@TinaD I have a funny feeling if you want logic diabetes is the wrong place to look. A Big Dipper at a fun fair knows where it’s going but we just sit and watch or ride it to the finish.

Morning

7.5 today

@Bloden it's great, that's 2 out of 3 we've got this series (didn't get Chandelier), I haven't seen a few of them though so can't make guesses for a couple, I'm probably totally wrong but Saturday I got a feeling Robobunny was someone from Westlife, possibly Mark but we'll wait and see as might change my mind yet lol xx
Sounds like you’ve got it sewn up, hahaha.

Back