Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 5.3 today
half tempted to try another finger
but will go with a nearly

🙂 Have a nice day today everybody

03:20 BS 7.6 Still steady sevens! 🙂:D😉

Already had breakfast & about tight for after test so, here goes……07:10 BS 9.5 I’m ok ish with that! 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

I was watching more Dynasty & on season 4 now & enter Dex Dexter into Alexis’ life! 😛 What a hunk played by Michael Nader!😛:D😉

Finally opened up my new Krups Dolce Gusto Mini Me coffee machine I bought on club card price of £34, normally £58, from tesco shopping yesterday afternoon. No English instructions but, knew that from the reviews on the tesco site & looked up the videos on youtube on how to work the machine & even the specific Starbucks Caramel Macchiato pods that I also bought: only ever tried the cold lattes, mostly skinny, before & this last week tried the caramel macchiato, heard of it & never tried it before, & LOVED it! 😛 Then, when I was ordering my weekly shopping I saw the offer for the coffee machine & decided to get it: moved my shopping forward from Monday to Saturday as I didn’t want it sell out in the sale this week, until 12/01/22! I can’t wait to give it a whirl later on this morning with my ham & cheese sandwiches for lunch around 10:00 to 11:00?:D

Rather odd, actually, for a tea drinker I can’t remember the last time I had a cuppa tea & been drinking lattes, Starbucks cold ones or Nescafe skinny lattes, these days & now have a coffee machine! o_O:D😉

I feel a bit like a girl with a new toy! 🙄:D😉

Morning Everyone.
14.0 - my hopes and dreams of a HS are destroyed once again :(*
*please observe heavy sarcasm and do not take me seriously.

Just checked my amazon order that's coming today and its showing that it is age restricted and I need proof of age ID...it is a bag for my meter....yes just a bag. 😳

@Lanny I have a dolce gusto machine (had it for years) and love it. Its now a treat for me as I would happily drink multiple ones a day!
Aldis do their own pods for the machine which are cheaper. Defo not quite as nice but drinkable all the same. I tried one of the reusable pods that you fill with ground but didn't have much success with it.

Hope you all have a wonderful day 🙂

4.2 for me this morning. 🙂
Have a good Sunday everyone.

Dez

Good morning everyone. BG 5.1. What a tease.

Up late. No idea why but I was very tired all yesterday.

A very very quiet day today. So boring...

Morning all, 7.5 for me. May get on the treadmill today as I haven’t used it for about 6 months now, don’t think my bladder is going to like it.
@Robin congrats on your HS and have a lovely birthday xx
Have a good day everyone x

Morning, brrrr it's a cold one! White outside but it's only a thick frost

Woke not feeling too well, sore tummy etc so not surprised I was sitting at 12! :( think I'l try for a nap this afternoon

@Robin Happy Birthday and congrats on the HS! 🙂

@Bloden no pics I'm afraid, after I've showered the longer side is just shoved back up in a bobble whilst still damp so it doesn't sit right when I take the bobble out, shaved side is just back to a #2 xx

Morning Everyone.
14.0 - my hopes and dreams of a HS are destroyed once again :(*
*please observe heavy sarcasm and do not take me seriously.

Just checked my amazon order that's coming today and its showing that it is age restricted and I need proof of age ID...it is a bag for my meter....yes just a bag. 😳

@Lanny I have a dolce gusto machine (had it for years) and love it. Its now a treat for me as I would happily drink multiple ones a day!
Aldis do their own pods for the machine which are cheaper. Defo not quite as nice but drinkable all the same. I tried one of the reusable pods that you fill with ground but didn't have much success with it.

Hope you all have a wonderful day 🙂
I didn’t know they do HS’s at Amazon.
Perhaps if the meter is in a new bag it may be happier so give the desired result!

Morning all, 5.2 here. Yay, I have achieved a Birthday House Special. However, this in no way makes up for the fact that I am now officially an Old Age Pensioner!
Congratulations on both the HS and your birthday!

Morning All
A 6.0 for me this morning, and a day of leisure. Two days off work before back to the grindstone on Tuesday.
Stay safe.

Back