Group 7-day waking average?

06:22 BS 8.4 & I feel bunged up, snuffly, neck under my right chin a bit tender & a bit miserable! But, being upright now, things are improving a little bit! I will not frown!

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! And just for you lovely lot a Mona Lisa 🙂

Going to take my allergy pill now slightly ahead of my other pills but, at times like this, when I’m SO bunged up, I wish I could take any kind of decongestant but, I can’t even take a nose Vicks inhaler: tried it once in the early days of blood pressure meds & it made me feel horrible! Cetirizine is the only bit of relief I can get & that’s not quite adequate but, it helps to reduce the swelling in the nasal passages a bit! Sigh! 🙄

Morning all, 5.8 when i first woke. A few minutes later 5.2. I know its not an official HS but i'm taking those lower numbers for now. Had ANOTHER decent sleep last night, 2 nights in a row. Has the DF causing my overnight spikes moved on? I really hope you.
Its hump day today, on the countdown to the weekend. Have a good day everyone.

Good morning everyone.

BG 4.8 The high 4's, low 5's seem to be where I am at a lot of the time which is ok. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat too. Odd but I m grateful. It does make me wonder if I am diabetic at all. If you are diagnosed once is that it then for life? At dianosis things were definitely awry with an HbA1c of 140 so at that point (and for the three months prior) I was diabetic. But since? Or am I kidding myself and the constantly good BG numbers are simply down to a low carbohydrate diet and weight loss?

Had some fun yesterday. Changed technique with the easter egg and got a much better all round thickness. I also tried some filled chocolate cases. A bit of a disaster there. Need to improve the technique today somehow.

My pulse remains stubbornly low in the low 50's high 40's. This morning it was 51 bpm. Yesterday evening it was 50 bpm. Not sure if I should start to be concerned as there are no other effects associated with it.

Went for a long walk yesterday as the weather was quite nice for a change.

Have a great day whatever...

4.8 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Morning folks. 7.2 for some reason.

Had a good sleep for a change. I was absolutely exhausted, physically and mentally yesterday. After my fiasco with the non volunteering, I got a call from the Diabetes Clinic at the hospital, my appointment tomorrow re Libre review will now be a telephone call, she would try and call at around the same time! I was annoyed as we had plans tomorrow. My appointment was 11.30 and Mr Eggy had a haircut at 11.30. We were going to meet up and have a nice lunch, pick up a pre ordered present for grandson whose birthday it is on Friday. Have a mooch around my favourite bookshop and then go and visit grandson after school. Now I have to stay at home, they have my mobile number but I don’t want to be in the middle of a restaurant/ Argos/ bookshop when they ring! 😡 Just need the hospital to contact me telling me my MRI is cancelled on Sunday for a hat trick of letdowns this week. Sorry for the non positive post, it isn’t like me, but I wasn’t a happy bunny at all yesterday.

Today is another day though. I’m going to tackle my giant ironing pile, which I’ve just dipped into the last few weeks, if it’s the last thing I do. It might well be, I’ve got the crampons out it’s that high!

Have a wonderful Wednesday.🙂

Not feeling like a good morning today folks. Sorry!
10.1 for me and that was with 10.5 units of corrections through the night in 4 doses (stacked 😱 ) Didn't go higher than 15 but wouldn't come down. I injected another 2.5 this morning and thankfully, along with an increase of 3 in basal last night and again 2 extra this morning, it is coming down at last! Felt so stressed all night, struggled to sleep and when I did, I had nightmares and woke up with my heart pounding even more. Just a horrid night! The day can only get better! Please!!

@freesia Happy to credit you a House Special for that. Well done!

Morning

8.0 for me xx

They have been talking about that on Radio Sussex, seems really popular
It’s free, doesn’t track data or anything like that, and it’s a once a day thing so doesn’t suck time. And it’s challengingly fun.

6.5 today.
And the old mental health wobbles have hit hard this week.
Spent most of yesterday in bed and think today may well be a sofa day.
I’ll email work in a bit but they’re incredible really.
It’s impacting my half marathon training but if worst comes to the worst I can walk that on the day so I’m not beating myself up about taking time for me.

It’s free, doesn’t track data or anything like that, and it’s a once a day thing so doesn’t suck time. And it’s challengingly fun.
Thanks for that info, Colin. Another little exercise for me to keep the old brain working. Is it all 'merican spelling like todays?

Morning

6.7 today, but ok with that, nothing much else to report this morning. Going out for a meal with the running group this evening and being in a pub the choices are not particularly healthy, but I will just have what I fancy.

Have a good day everyone.

Thanks for that info, Colin. Another little exercise for me to keep the old brain working. Is it all 'merican spelling like todays?
I think so. Although I’ve not seen any other specifically American spelt words since I’ve been playing.

Back