Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all! A round 6.0 for me. Think I survived the kebab really well.🙂

Morning all.🙂 8.6 here...I've hiked up the Lantus in preparation for a weekend of eating and gentle exercise in the Picos (birthday treat) this weekend. I don't think we'll get to see many 'picos' tho - the forecast is cloudy and wet, wet, wet.🙄 😛

Glad you had a better night Northener.🙂

Nice work, Mark.😛
I had great figures all day yesterday. Never went over 6.5. Had a whole Lidl high protein roll with ham & cream cheese & it only went up 0.5 after 2 hours, then down to 6.2 3 hours after.

Budge up Kooky, I'm on the 5.9 step with you this morning.

Good morning all, a 6.8 for me today.

Good morning folks - a 7.4 for me today:D

Good morning everyone. 13.5 for me after a vege burger and salad last night :(

Good morning 🙂 3.4 for me. My basal tweaking to reduce hypos has obviously been a rip roaring success and resulted in more hypos at different times :confused::confused:

Glad to hear you had a better night Northerner 🙂

Morning campers! A 6.3 for me after a deep sleep in. Dream was so busy I thought my liver might have gone into overdrive.

I have been trying to cut back on my carbs as my waking reading was around 7 to 8. Delighted that this morning it was 6.4.

After a crappy night and getting a bit of sleep in the end woke to 7.2 :(

I have been trying to cut back on my carbs as my waking reading was around 7 to 8. Delighted that this morning it was 6.4.
Well done, Bobbie. That's great.🙂

Good work Bobbie 🙂

Good morning folks, 5.8 today, and thank the goddesses it's Friday. I'm brewing a stinking cold just in time for the weekend, but I'm fast running out of my tolerance for pretending to be an adult so a Saturday is a must :D

Good morning everyone.
Kookycat I hope that your cold disappears quickly.
11.0 for me - hoping that it won't be yet another day of fire fighting with insulin.

Back