Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning folks - a 7.4 for me today:D

Good morning everyone and 6.6 today 🙂
I'd forgotten about not having an odd number after the point Kooky but anyway I think you'll be soothed by my numbers today!

Morning! 5.9 for me.🙂

Wow Mark You're really embracing all this and with such great results! Fantastic 🙂

Wow Mark You're really embracing all this and with such great results! Fantastic 🙂
Thank you. Even the mistake of having dried cranberries in my mixed nuts yesterday didn't put me off course.🙂

A 6.8 for me (that second lap obviously averted the whole number!) :D

Nice one Mark...my liver absolutely refuses to stop its early morning sugar rush I've concluded.

Good luck with your tests Stitch!

I think my liver is the same as your's Amigo!

Good morning all 🙂 6.3 for me today, after an impossible low last night. Woke up, went to loo and felt a bit odd, noticed I couldn't see the numbers on my alarm clock properly, which is one of my symptoms. Didn't test, just ate 4 jelly babies. Still didn't feel right after about half an hour so decided to test and I was 2.6! Goodness knows what I must have been before the JBs 😱 Had another couple of JBs. Must have zonked me out because I've just had my first lie-in for ages! 😱 Feel OK though, no hypo-headache.

Good morning all 🙂 6.3 for me today, after an impossible low last night. Woke up, went to loo and felt a bit odd, noticed I couldn't see the numbers on my alarm clock properly, which is one of my symptoms. Didn't test, just ate 4 jelly babies. Still didn't feel right after about half an hour so decided to test and I was 2.6! Goodness knows what I must have been before the JBs 😱 Had another couple of JBs. Must have zonked me out because I've just had my first lie-in for ages! 😱 Feel OK though, no hypo-headache.

I wondered where you'd got to this morning northerner so sorry you've had a bad night. This is identical to a recent experience and I'm sorry you've had to go through it again. Any clues why?

Hope things settle and glad you haven't woken with the hypo headache! 😉

I wondered where you'd got to this morning northerner so sorry you've had a bad night. This is identical to a recent experience and I'm sorry you've had to go through it again. Any clues why?

Hope things settle and glad you haven't woken with the hypo headache! 😉
Thanks Amigo 🙂 Clueless! A while ago I thought that they might be related to liver recovery after a session on the booze, but since I haven't had any alcohol for over 5 weeks now, that's that theory scotched! A mystery :confused:

Eek, not again! They're becoming too frequent for comfort. There's been discussion on another thread about just how finely tuned the body normally is, and finding out which particular bit of the chemical chain has gone into overdrive is a major headache.
I'm assuming you've ruled out differences in intensity of exercise in the preceding 24 hrs?

Eek, not again! They're becoming too frequent for comfort. There's been discussion on another thread about just how finely tuned the body normally is, and finding out which particular bit of the chemical chain has gone into overdrive is a major headache.
I'm assuming you've ruled out differences in intensity of exercise in the preceding 24 hrs?
I had thought there might be a link there, on days when I've been for a run, but there really doesn't seem to be a link. I'm guessing that theremight be more than one cause, which is making it difficult to spot any pattern. I was pretty tired last night, just generally not only physically, so maybe that had something to do with it :confused:

It sounds like you should be a prime contender for some sort if CGM if this continues.

It sounds like you should be a prime contender for some sort if CGM if this continues.
It has been happening more often, although less than half a dozen times over the past 6 months or so, so I doubt it would be enough to convince a consultant (especially given the fight @pottersusan has been having, with a much stronger case!).

I think it's so wrong that you are in a vulnerable position at all regardless of how often Northerner. You are always so able to cope with the hypos but you shouldn't have to and something should be done to help you If it's a CGM then surely you could apply? I don't know anything about it but it's such a worry.

Afternoon all a reasonable 6.7 for me, and like some others not a good nights sleep.

Another early bird a really bad 11.2 and climbing. :(

Morning 5.9 here. Glad you had an incident free night northerner, those impossible hypos are very concerning, so I'm glad they're not clustering on you. Sorry to hear you're having some a rocky time Pav, hope it calms down soon 🙂

Back