Group 7-day waking average?

7.9 this morning. 6.9 before evening meal 5.9 2 hours after. Shot up to 9.1 at bed time. 6.9 @ 1:30. If there is a pattern there it escapes me

Have the best day you can everybody.

7.9 this morning. 6.9 before evening meal 5.9 2 hours after. Shot up to 9.1 at bed time. 6.9 @ 1:30. If there is a pattern there it escapes me

Have the best day you can everybody.
I think that sort of pattern is known in technical terms as 'random'! 😱

8.2 for me this morning. I've been testing for a week and my average also happens to have worked out at 8.2 (lowest 7.5 highest 9.5)

At the moment I'm just trying to establish a baseline so I can start interpreting my numbers properly rather than jumping to conclusions, so I don't know if this is good, bad or indifferent!

Sorry to those who have been playing this game since the beginning but I wanted to ask what a House Special is/ I read back a few pages but didn't want to go through all 843😱

8.2 for me this morning. I've been testing for a week and my average also happens to have worked out at 8.2 (lowest 7.5 highest 9.5)

At the moment I'm just trying to establish a baseline so I can start interpreting my numbers properly rather than jumping to conclusions, so I don't know if this is good, bad or indifferent!

Sorry to those who have been playing this game since the beginning but I wanted to ask what a House Special is/ I read back a few pages but didn't want to go through all 843😱
A 'House Special' is a reading of 5.2 mmol/l 🙂 Quite a few of us seemed to be getting it at one time, and it's pretty darned perfect, so a cause for celebration 🙂

Are you testing before bed as well, so you can compare any rise/fall overnight?

Thanks for the explanation! I'll make that a milestone to aim for :D

I hadn't been testing before bed as my dinner is usually relatively late, but I'll add that in. I bloomin' love this place for guidance!!

Sydney - don't sweat the house special! I have never come even close to it! 🙄:D

A 6.7 for me but can't pretend to have been that good yesterday. I blame the cold for wanting nice crispy dumplings with my chicken casserole!

Good morning all 🙂 Is there room for another one on the naughty step? It's 7.0 for me. Move along please Kooky and Flower!
Oh for a HS!.....

Good morning all 🙂 Is there room for another one on the naughty step? It's 7.0 for me. Move along please Kooky and Flower!
Oh for a HS!.....

I absolutely empathise Linda. I'm suffering with Goodie Deprivation Syndrome! :(

Morning all, 5.1 after a 3 hour long hypo of around 3.6 when I woke up in the early hours according to the libre, on the glucomen gm woke to a 6.3.

11.0 this morning, sorry KC!!

Morning all.🙂 A beautiful straight line all night (says the Libre), then bam! DP kicks in and I wake up to a spookily-Kookily round 10.0. 😱 It really is a roller coaster lately.:confused:🙂

Morning all, an 8 for me today (sorry kooky!). Off for blood tests this morning. Liver tests to make sure that's not causing my annoying rash and I had my diabetes recall too, so will have them at the same time.

Good morning folks, 5.7 today, now that's not ideal because of that odd number after the point, but at least it's not a whole number [shudder] phew! I've noticed a general whole number trend of late, and because I know you're all very dedicated I'm blaming the weather for this horror. That doesn't mean I'm prepared to look the other way mind, I'll just assume for every whole number it was actually in effort terms a .8 instead of a .0. For example my 6.0 [shudder] yesterday was really a 5.8 :D

Morning all.🙂 A beautiful straight line all night (says the Libre), then bam! DP kicks in and I wake up to a spookily-Kookily round 10.0. 😱 It really is a roller coaster lately.:confused:🙂
Morning all, an 8 for me today (sorry kooky!). Off for blood tests this morning. Liver tests to make sure that's not causing my annoying rash and I had my diabetes recall too, so will have them at the same time.

See it's the weather, all that wind and nonsense is blowing the meter needles in the wrong direction. Not our fault at all. Just wait till I hunt that fairy down, she's in proper bother!

Stitch hope the tests go well and they pin down that rash 🙂

7.0 for me. Somethings definitely going on, the zeros are taking over the world.

15.2 for me after a 1am correction and a basal increase.

A very steady 5.8 for me this morning. Wishing everybody a day with gentle rises an falls 🙂

Not tested yet but in deference to kooky, should it be a big 0, I'll pace round the room a bit to change my zero to hero before posting :D

Good morning 🙂 3.6 today after 2 hours of hypo in the night. Where exactly is that fairy as I think she is slipping back into her old meddling ways and needs a shock!

Back