Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.8 after a mega lay in. I sleep for England these days!

My BS has been very steady all day. Woke to 6.3, 6.7 after brekkie, 6.1 before lunch & 6.4 after lunch. I'm quite pleased with that.🙂

Well, my HbA1c says i have, but i dont give up withouy a fight.:D

Morning good people of the forum.🙂 Another puzzling BG - 10.4.:confused: Warm n windy here. Hang onto your roof tiles everyone!😱😛

Morning! A rather high 7.5 for me today. Ended yesterday on 7.8, so didn't manage a full day of 6's. I blame the 2 squares of 81% choccy after dinner.

Morning all, 6.9 for me today. Got blown across Southwark bridge on my walk to the office today.

Had to literally drag myself out of bed this morning with a pounding headache. I'm 14.0 for some unknown reason! I don't often test before bed (because i forget) but at 8:30 two hours after my evening meal i was 7.2!!

Had to literally drag myself out of bed this morning with a pounding headache. I'm 14.0 for some unknown reason! I don't often test before bed (because i forget) but at 8:30 two hours after my evening meal i was 7.2!!
Hope youre not coming down with something Rosie. X

Good morning went to bed 7.9 and woke up at 12.1 for absolutely no reason. I've done the correction and put on a 140% TBR and two hours later still only down to 9.7. A week ago I was having to reduce my TBR!! Lots of corrections yesterday and I then checked my 7 day average. 9.0 it has rarely gone this high since I went on the pump. It was 7.8 a week ago. So I checked my Libre and it says 9.7 average! That was 7.7 a week ago and had been constantly 7.7 for 90 days. Apart from the bad fatigue nothing else has been different. I'm confused.

Good morning folks - a 7.5 for me this morning. Seems that since starting the Levothyroxine my fasting levels have risen and stayed consistently in the 7's? Hopefully it will settle down again. I am regularly in the 6's throughout the day though.

Morning all.
A nice round 7.0 for me this morning 🙂

Happy Monday to all 🙂

Back