Group 7-day waking average?

13.0 this morning. A steady upward rise from 3am.

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.3 today.

Good morning folks - a 7.5 for me this morning.

Good morning I'm joining you on the 5.3 step Master Northerner 🙂

Robin my telepathic wifi wobbles are going into overdrive....I'm blaming you! My godson has suggested I'm a witch, about which he's very excited having just learned all about the Pendle witches 😱......now what happened to my Ruby slippers, I swear I had them before the winds started....

Good morning folks - 7.6 for me today . I seem to be stuck in the 7's this week

Morning folks. 6.1 for me. My lowest yet!🙂

Morning all. 8.3 for me today. Was faced with the dreaded beige buffet at my OH work do last night. I was at 6.5 at about 2.30am.

Morning all . Steadier overnight figures for me 6.1this morning. Split bolus seemed to do the trick.

Morning all, 7.7 for me today. Good luck Gwennie. The company my OH works for is celebrating its 55th anniversary with a party tonight. Theme is black and white, so I've got a black and white 50's style prom dress to wear. Should be good.
Good luck, Gwen indeed!

Morning all. 5.3 here, after a looooong lie-in too.😛 Unfortunately, Gwen punished us for staying in bed by chewing a big hole in the sofa...:confused:

Three 5.3s. Spooky!

Oh dear! 😳

A nasty 7.4 for me. Highest for a while.

Instruction to self; 'do 100 lines'...'must do better, too much at stake!' :(

(It always drops after breakfast though)

I was in the 7's for a while. Started having Greek yoghurt with a few blueberries & a sprinkling of all bran for breakfast and it comes right down afterwards.

You lot are up wayy too early for a Sunday!! I've just woke up :D I'm 9.1 this morning

Morning on the libre got 4.1, with a slight hypo in the early hours, forgot to do comparison with other meter. Later on the main meter showed 7.5.

6.5 for me this morning. Stayed in bed til there was no possibility of either a whole number or a repeat of previous days reading.

Back