Group 7-day waking average?

Is it upset Kooky day? We better all be odd again tomor morn! :D

Morning all, an 8.3 for me this morning. My morning ones are still higher than I would like. Im seeing my diabetic Dr again on the 15th so will see what he says then (will also see what my latest HbA1c is)

4.9 which is the lowest it has been in the morning. I just looked and two months ago today it was 19.5 but that was my diagnose day.

Good morning 🙂 6.1 for me today.

Thank you all for your best wishes and offers of lustre yesterday 🙂 I've got to have 6 weeks of antibiotics to try and kill off a rare bone infection that was identified using genetic analysis and can linger in diabetics who have had previous osteomyelitis then have the next operation in April. At least I know a bit more what I'm up to now. Still lacking lustre but the taxi driver cheered me up as he thought I was 20 years younger than I actually am - it was dark by then though!

Thank you all for your best wishes and offers of lustre yesterday 🙂 I've got to have 6 weeks of antibiotics to try and kill off a rare bone infection that was identified using genetic analysis and can linger in diabetics who have had previous osteomyelitis then have the next operation in April. At least I know a bit more what I'm up to now. Still lacking lustre but the taxi driver cheered me up as he thought I was 20 years younger than I actually am - it was dark by then though!
I hope those anti-bios do the trick Flower. The DF tells me that she was surprised to see your actual date of birth when she was rifling through your private papers one night whilst you were asleep, thought you were much younger! 😉

At least you know what you are up against flower. Hope the anti-biotics help and April isnt that far away.

A 6.7 for me.

Hope you get your unusual slumps sorted northerner and best wishes for those anti-b's to work their magic flower. Hope you too can ditch that itch stitch!

Everything crossed for you Flower Let the anti biotics do their thing! 🙂

10.8 this morning. Not sure why it's so high but hopefully it'll settle down. Learnt the best thing when my numbers are like this is to drink as much water as I can!

Really hope the anti biotics work, Flower!

Morning folks - 7.7 for me today.

Morning folks, I was so upset by yesterday's round numbers I telepathically made my broadband go down so I couldn't post....so 5.1 yesterday and 6.2 today, Patty is very irritable at the moment but then so am I 🙄

Morning all.🙂 Another puzzling out of range BG - 8.1. 🙄😱o_OHo hum.

I hope those anti-biotics do the trick, young Flower.😛

Hi folks! 7.9 for me this morning. Last night I had dinner at my Brother's. He is Type 2 and eats what he likes. He thinks i'm a nutter by avoiding carbs, but he he 'apparently' tried to do a low carb dinner. Had 2 steak burgers (no bread), salad and a very small baked potato. I only eat half the potato. For pudding it was a toasted waffle with squirty cream & strawberries. I'm pretty sure waffles are NOT low carb, but it was very nice. 6.7 before, 7.5 two hours after, which really surprised me.🙂

Hi folks! 7.9 for me this morning. Last night I had dinner at my Brother's. He is Type 2 and eats what he likes. He thinks i'm a nutter by avoiding carbs, but he he 'apparently' tried to do a low carb dinner. Had 2 steak burgers (no bread), salad and a very small baked potato. I only eat half the potato. For pudding it was a toasted waffle with squirty cream & strawberries. I'm pretty sure waffles are NOT low carb, but it was very nice. 6.7 before, 7.5 two hours after, which really surprised me.🙂
That's a great result Mark 🙂 Maybe your results will start to persuade him that your approach might be a good idea 🙂 Does he test at all?

Back