Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning folks - a 7.5 for me this morning.

8.8 for me this morning. My morning BG's really are all over the place.:(

I know the feeling, Mark! :confused:

Morning all.🙂 A respectable 6.6 yesterday, but a puzzling 11.5 this morning. 😱🙂 Perhaps I'm secretly excited about Carnaval next week - my pupils certainly are, crawling up the walls, they are...😱😛

Some lovely figures over the weekend everyone. 🙂

Morning 5.6 today, is the basal behaving? Probably not, but one day at a time 🙂

Morning all, a 9 for me today. Sorry for the round number Kooky.
This weird annoying rash is getting on my nerves now! I was awake most of the night as it was so itchy. Ive been getting it on the tops of my feet now too, which is bloody annoying. Gonna try and get a dr's appointment soon, cant wait until the 15th (my next scheduled appointment). The huge antihistamines arent working.

Yay, I'm on the house special step with Khskel this morning!
Ouch, Stitch, no wonder you're getting fed up. Is the rash on your torso as well? I had pityriasis rosea once, it starts as one patch, called a 'herald patch' then spreads over your body, sometimes in a Christmas tree pattern. I don't know what causes it, but it disappears just as mysteriously as it comes. My GP misdiagnosed it as ringworm and prescribed anti fungal cream, which didn't do any harm, but didn't do any good either. It was only when my sister had it and her GP diagnosed it correctly, that I realised what mine had been.

Last edited:
Its mainly on my lower legs and I now have it on my arms and backs of my hands, its like hives, dr thinks it might be urticaria.

A 6.3 for me.

Maybe your doc would refer you to a Dermatologist Stitch if he's baffled. Itchy rashes are awful! 😡

8.9 this morning. I feel for you Stitch, I have eczema on my legs and arms so I'm familiar with lying in bed scratching! Like Amigo says, a dermatologist would be best to see about it

Good morning 🙂 6.1 for me.

Very sorry to hear the rash is getting worse Stitch, hope you can get an appointment sooner and get it sorted out!

Appointment for tomorrow lunchtime, so fingers crossed.

Good morning all 🙂 and a not so nice round number 7.0 for me today.
Well done on the HS's Robin and Khskel and Robin!
Glad you could get in to see dr quickly Stitch. Itchy rashes are a b nuisance.

Slightly up for me at a 6.6

Good morning. A happy 6.3 for me 🙂

Dood morning folks - a 6.8 for me today :D

Good morning 🙂 3.8 for me today.

Double hospital today for anaesthetic assessment then orthopaedic clinic to discuss next leg operation. Feeling worn down by diabetes at present and seriously lacking lustre which is not my usual way :(

Back