Group 7-day waking average?

It may be that Debenhams use skinny milk and that will have more carbs than full fat milk - or it could be that their coffee they use has some additive that impacts on BG - could be anything really.

Hi Northener, no more choc than costa, its very strange, thanks about readings. Am I correct that on waking reading should be between 4 and 6, and after a snack or meal between 6 and 7 two hrs after?

Thanks Lynn I normally have skinny but it was semi a friend told me earlier today. I wonder if it was a powder mix out machine instead of hot boiled milk. Made sure I just had a tea when out today.

Hi Northener, no more choc than costa, its very strange, thanks about readings. Am I correct that on waking reading should be between 4 and 6, and after a snack or meal between 6 and 7 two hrs after?
If you can manage that, then it's perfect! 🙂

Ronnie, the levels you mention are highly desirable as northerner says but these are NICE guidelines;

glucose level ranges
Target Levels Before Meals (pre prandial) 2 hours after meals (post prandial)
No diabetes or in health 4.0 to 5.9 mmol/L Under 8 mmol/L
Adult with Type 1 diabetes 4 to 7 mmol/L Under 9 mmol/L
Adult with Type 2 diabetes 4 to 7 mmol/L Under 8.5 mmol/L
Children with Type 1 diabetes 4 to 8 mmol/L Under 10 mmol/L
Keeping to these targets could reduce your risk of developing the complications of diabetes. Some people may find their target levels difficult to reach immediately.

Not managing that afta lunch n snack in aftanoon. Goes down after eve meal as I take glic then. Ive had a few 9.4s recently but not tonight. Weird I was 5.3 at 9.30 afta duck in orange sauce, roast pots carrots peas then stewed apple n icecream. Been inactive today too. I seem to go up wiv digestives but rich tea fine.

Good morning 🙂 5.5 for me today. I was 3.9 before bed so I panicked a bit as that often presages a night hypo, so topped up with three jelly babies and two Belvita biscuits - about 30g of carbs and no insulin. I think I would have had a hypo, given my waking number, expected to wake much higher! 😱

Good morning folks - 7.3 for me today 😱🙄

Good morning all 🙂 and I'm nearby with 7.1 Lynn!
You got the measure of things last night Northerner 🙂 Glad you woke with such a good reading.

8.2 for me this morning.:( I think my abscess is having an effect, but it doesn't hurt that much this morning.

Morning all 8.1 for me on this blustery morning. Id have stayed in bed if I coil have!

Afternoon all, another good 6.2, and a reasonable low pain night, hopefully the pain will settle down soon.

Good morning every body House special 5.2 to start the day

Back