Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning folks - 6.9 for me this morning.

Sounds like you had another steady night Northie :D

brilliant!😎

Morning all 8.1 for me today but I'm pleased about that. 10k winter run here I come!

Good luck today Stitch - just take it steady and you will make the end 😎

Morning all. 5.7 here.🙂 Perfect for a bit of basal testing!🙄

Enjoy yourself today, Stitch.😛

7.4 today🙂. Yesterday was a major milestone for me as I managed my first full day of single figures😎

Good luck today, Stitch.🙂

Well done mark. Its a good feeling.

The amazing thing is I don't miss the carbs. I have found perfectly acceptable alternatives.

6.0 for me this morning. I'm with Mark, not missing the carbs either with the alternatives I've found so far, and neither is Mrs Bob (which in some ways is more important :D)

image.jpeg 5.3 at 6am, but I turned over and went back to sleep. can anyone spot the subsequent moment when I had a bad attack of cramp, leapt out of bed, and immediately had an attack of low blood pressure?View attachment 964

Good morning all 🙂 and I'm with you today Lynn with 6.9. Had a restless night despite the lovely coastal walk at Overstrand and then covering a work shift at short notice last night.
Best of luck for a great day Stitch!

Bed @ 5.6 with a pre emptive oatcake. 6.3 @ 7:30 6.2 @ 8:45. Levemir free seems to be working for me.

Nice numbers Lindarose and Mark and Bob - Carbs become tasteless plate fillers after a while😎

Today 5.3
Saturday 5.7
Friday 4.6
Thursday 4.7
Wednesday 5.3
Tuesday 4.6
Monday 5.3
I'm pleased with these results, but have had some readings in the afternoon or evening of 9.2 or 9.4. One was two hours after a large capaccino no sugar in Debenhams. If I have a capaccino in Costa or other places I don't have a raised reading? anyone know why that would happen.

Today 5.3
Saturday 5.7
Friday 4.6
Thursday 4.7
Wednesday 5.3
Tuesday 4.6
Monday 5.3
I'm pleased with these results, but have had some readings in the afternoon or evening of 9.2 or 9.4. One was two hours after a large capaccino no sugar in Debenhams. If I have a capaccino in Costa or other places I don't have a raised reading? anyone know why that would happen.
Those are excellent numbers! 🙂 I'm afraid I've no idea about the cappuccino, seems very odd! Do they sprinkle lots of chocolate on it?

Back