Group 7-day waking average?

Pooh bah Northerner, the impossible hypos do seem to be happening more frequently. I wish they'd get that freestyle libre sorted on the NHS then those of us with nocturnal naughtiness can work out what's going on. Any ideas at all what brought this one on?

5.8 for me today, yesterday Patty wanted more Tresiba so I gave it to her, but if the last month is anything to go by today she'll be hysterical when I give her the same amount and send me hypo. I swear she's squirrelling it away like nuts in the autumn, storing it up and then throwing it at me when I'm not looking. I'm tempted to put her on the naughty step so she can think about what she's done, except she's a petulant madam and vindictive so she'd make me pay 🙄

I've run out of ideas on the cause, @KookyCat :confused: I was 4.9 before bed and had a Belvita biscuit to keep my levels up - goodness knows what it would have dipped to if I hadn't! 😱 Looks like my bladder is taking on the role of CGM alarm! 🙄

I've run out of ideas on the cause, @KookyCat :confused: I was 4.9 before bed and had a Belvita biscuit to keep my levels up - goodness knows what it would have dipped to if I hadn't! 😱 Looks like my bladder is taking on the role of CGM alarm! 🙄

A bladder alarm, I like the efficiency 😉 It's mystifying, where is that insulin coming from, and if it's native then why is your Patty so keen? I think I'm a nocturnal normal and daytime diabetic, but they keep dismissing my theory (I'll show em when I get that Nobel prize!). Have a more robust bedtime snack tonight, just in case 🙂

A bladder alarm, I like the efficiency 😉 It's mystifying, where is that insulin coming from, and if it's native then why is your Patty so keen? I think I'm a nocturnal normal and daytime diabetic, but they keep dismissing my theory (I'll show em when I get that Nobel prize!). Have a more robust bedtime snack tonight, just in case 🙂
Thanks - looks like cheese on toast is on the menu tonight! 🙂

6.3 for me this morning:D

Good morning folks And 6.7 today.
I wish I could throw some light on the impossibly frustrating and rather worrying nighttime BGs that you are both getting lately. It's so disruptive to your sleep too.

Good morning folks - a Kooky approved 7.3 for me today:D

Good morning 🙂 it's a 6.0 for me today, really not intentional KookyC!

Your errant pancreas is a conundrum Northerner, I'd go for cheese on toast in as you can't take any insulin out of the equation.

5.3 for me, seem to have got the Lantus sorted.....until next time. Northie, that is so puzzling. All the collective brain power of the Forum (which must be formidable) can't solve it.

I'm 7.3 this morning. My numbers are getting lower! After meals they go up to about 11 but that's a hell of a lot better than 17!

I'm 7.3 this morning. My numbers are getting lower! After meals they go up to about 11 but that's a hell of a lot better than 17!
Its always good to see the lower numbers. We'll budge up on the 7.3 step for you Rosie.

A pleasing 6.2 this morning 🙂

That Fairy needs a good talking to northerner! 😡

Its always good to see the lower numbers. We'll budge up on the 7.3 step for you Rosie.

Nice to see I'm sharing a step with someone today :D

7.2 for me this morning. Hope the cheese on toast works Northie.

And me Rosie - great to see you down on our step :D

Good morning folks - 6.6 for me today :D

Back