Group 7-day waking average?

Morning 6.2 today, and Patty has gone from difficult to downright stubborn, she can't decide if she wants 6 or 7 units of Tresiba or maybe 8. Maybe the weather is confusing her delicate sensibilities or perhaps she's still angry about Christmas and those miniature heroes (she really wanted them I could tell but I wouldn't let her have them!). I do recall January was trying last year, so maybe she gets the new year blues.

Northerner I'm ignoring that whole number.....try harder please, a 5.2 is delightful 😉

Morning 6.2 today, and Patty has gone from difficult to downright stubborn, she can't decide if she wants 6 or 7 units of Tresiba or maybe 8. Maybe the weather is confusing her delicate sensibilities or perhaps she's still angry about Christmas and those miniature heroes (she really wanted them I could tell but I wouldn't let her have them!). I do recall January was trying last year, so maybe she gets the new year blues.

Northerner I'm ignoring that whole number.....try harder please, a 5.2 is delightful 😉
I was 5.2 before bed! 🙂 Can you do half units for Tresiba?

I was 5.2 before bed! 🙂 Can you do half units for Tresiba?

Good work, see that 5 [shudder] is really a 5.2, knew it! I could do half units if they'd give me the cartridges instead of the disposable pens, but surprise surprise they don't want to do that, so I've had to ring the DSN and get her to write, which they'll ignore (they always do), then I can ask the consultant to do it, then they'll do it. So by July it should be sorted. They still haven't added a sharps bin or ketostix after two years and four letters, and refuse to prescribe a spare novopen echo, but have managed to prescribe two Tresiba pens at once last month, course that'll mean the prescription will run out before the annual review so there will be a merry dance about that. They're exhausting.

Good work, see that 5 [shudder] is really a 5.2, knew it! I could do half units if they'd give me the cartridges instead of the disposable pens, but surprise surprise they don't want to do that, so I've had to ring the DSN and get her to write, which they'll ignore (they always do), then I can ask the consultant to do it, then they'll do it. So by July it should be sorted. They still haven't added a sharps bin or ketostix after two years and four letters, and refuse to prescribe a spare novopen echo, but have managed to prescribe two Tresiba pens at once last month, course that'll mean the prescription will run out before the annual review so there will be a merry dance about that. They're exhausting.
Incompetent is the word that comes to mind! 😱

Good morning all.6.1 for me. I will be asking about half unit pens when I see the consultant in Feb.

9.5 :(

Good morning everyone - a very lovely 6.2 for me today :D

Mark - you are still in the early days yet so dont sweat the numbers just yet. I have only this week started to drop down into the 6's after nearly 2 months. Your body is getting used to having lower levels of sugar so the liver is confused by this and keeps pumping out more glucose!

It seems to take a few weeks to settle down so don't get disheartened.

ooh, well done Lynn. 5.3 for me an hour ago, after a much steadier night, just missed a house special, but Dawn has kicked in with a vengeance since then and I'm now 7.3.

Good morning 🙂 apologies KookyC for my lack of trying today but it's a 6.0! I know the score and will aim for a 5.2 tomorrow, promise 😉

Morning everyone a 6.8 for me today. Took my fitbit off before going to bed last night so didnt do a 3am test. Im off to the drs this afternoon as I have developed a rash all over my legs!

Morning everyone a 6.8 for me today. Took my fitbit off before going to bed last night so didnt do a 3am test. Im off to the drs this afternoon as I have developed a rash all over my legs!
Hope it doesn't affect your 10k at the weekend Stitch!

Mark - you are still in the early days yet so dont sweat the numbers just yet. I have only this week started to drop down into the 6's after nearly 2 months. Your body is getting used to having lower levels of sugar so the liver is confused by this and keeps pumping out more glucose!

It seems to take a few weeks to settle down so don't get disheartened.

Silly liver :D

Hope it doesn't affect your 10k at the weekend Stitch!

I hope nt, it started sunday with a small patch near my knee and now its all over both my legs, Id rather get it checked than ignore it. And its bloody itchy!

Good morning all and sounds like lots of fairy dust causing havoc this morning 😱 Whole numbers upsetting Kooky and unexplained highs very frustrating.
Wow Lynne is that your personal best fasting? That's brilliant!
Hope that rash soon goes Stitch Could be an allergy I find Piriton pretty good if it is.
And I'm 6.8 today.

Its very close Lindarose - I did have a 6 the other day but I think that was a fluke - lol

So disappointed with yesterday's 7 after going low carb.......and hungry! Threw caution to the wind and ate normally. Had moussaka for tea. Went line dancing. This morning 6.4. More is less!

If you were hungry on low carb Teadance then you didn't have enough fat in your meals.

A 6.6 for me on this blustery, rainy day. Yet another hospital appointment this morning...🙄

Snap! The 6.6 not the hozzie appt. I hope it goes well, Amigo, and they don't keep you waiting too long.🙂

8.0 for the this morning

Back