Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all 5.6 today bit of a hypo last night....6 units not quite enough, 7units that bit too much, ooh Patty you're on dangerous territory now 😡

Oh dear, the shifting sand that is the basal dose! I sympathise, Kooky. I hope your superior patty-bashing skills sort it out.🙄

Morning folks.🙂 8.8 here. Looks like DP kicked in at around half 6 - I'll get up at 7 to beat it, but any earlier...no way!🙄:confused:😛

7.1 last night 6.3 this morning. No basal no breakfast let's see what happens.

Good morning folks - a very pleasing 6.6 for me today :D

Good morning folks - a very pleasing 6.6 for me today :D
Nice to see you in the 6s again Lynn 🙂

5.7 for me today after what was, for me, a good night's sleep - although punctuated by a few toilet breaks 🙂 For some reason I felt shattered yesterday and wanted to go to bed from about 3 pm, not sure why but it looks like I needed my sleep! 🙂 Now feeling like I've wasted half the day! 🙄

Oh dear, the shifting sand that is the basal dose! I sympathise, Kooky. I hope your superior patty-bashing skills sort it out.🙄

Morning folks.🙂 8.8 here. Looks like DP kicked in at around half 6 - I'll get up at 7 to beat it, but any earlier...no way!🙄:confused:😛

I think it's the time of year, January and October do this to me every time, then again we're at freezing temps here one minute then tropical (16 you know!). No wonder patty doesn't know what to do with herself. Hope you get yours stable, then tell me how you did it :D

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.7 today.
Well done Lynne! Good result :D
I love your poetic description of basal Bloden! Very apt from what I've read on here.

Morning all a bit of a high 8.5 for me today. I was at 5.3 before I went to bed??? Oh well, having my porridge now so that will hopefully bring me down a bit!

Oh well, having my porridge now so that will hopefully bring me down a bit!
That's not something you hear on here very often! Hope the levels improve Stitch, annoying after such a great bedtime reading! 🙂 There's a slight possbility that you might have dropped a bit low during the night and your liver bounced you back up a bit - might be worth doing a 3 am check (I know, I know!) to see if this is possibly happening as you might need to adjust your medication.

7.9 for me this morning. Up 0.2 on yesterday's reading. Could've been better but not bad I suppose.

That's not something you hear on here very often! Hope the levels improve Stitch, annoying after such a great bedtime reading! 🙂 There's a slight possbility that you might have dropped a bit low during the night and your liver bounced you back up a bit - might be worth doing a 3 am check (I know, I know!) to see if this is possibly happening as you might need to adjust your medication.

I was thinking of doing this. Will have to set the alarm on my fitbit so it wont wake the OH up. Ive been sleeping right through the night now since getting my levels lower.

A 6.2 for me and like you northerner, too many disturbing 'piddle stops!'.

Have a steady week everyone.

I always get up for a wee in the night. Have done for years.

I used to before being diagnosed, but since being on the meds and my BG levels getting better I dont anymore!

A 6.2 for me and like you northerner, too many disturbing 'piddle stops!'.

Have a steady week everyone.
I used to before being diagnosed, but since being on the meds and my BG levels getting better I dont anymore!
This is what's annoying about it for me - my levels are fine overnight, but I still need to go two or three times in the night! I guess it's my age 🙄 The good thing at the moment is that I manage to get back to sleep fairly quickly 🙂

Not wanting to be cheeky northerner but have you had your prostate checked?

I'd get them to look at mine if I had one! :D

I went to the docs to check my prostate about 10 years ago because of the amount I get up at night but no issues found. He just said I wee a lot.

Not wanting to be cheeky northerner but have you had your prostate checked?

I'd get them to look at mine if I had one! :D
Had it checked a few years ago, no problems. I suspect the problem might lie in the fact that I tend to drink Robinson's fruit squash in the evenings and copious amounts of tea/coffee earlier in the day. Might try drinking less in the evenings. When I go at night, it's because my bladder is full, rather than it being just an 'urge' 🙂

Had it checked a few years ago, no problems. I suspect the problem might lie in the fact that I tend to drink Robinson's fruit squash in the evenings and copious amounts of tea/coffee earlier in the day. Might try drinking less in the evenings. When I go at night, it's because my bladder is full, rather than it being just an 'urge' 🙂

Ah well that would explain it northerner, especially as tea and coffee can be diuretics.

It's still a flipping nuisance though! 😡

Back