Group 7-day waking average?

Snap, Northie, 5.3 for me too. Hope your Lantus starts behaving soon, Bloden. I've just put a new libre sensor on and can see a huge dip in the middle of the night again.
OOOhh! Well done Lynn!

The lurgy is finally leaving and a very very nice 5.9 for me today.

Glad your feeling better Stitch - great result!:D

Wow! Excellent Stitch! 🙂 Good to hear you are feeling better 🙂

I think training for my 10k next sunday is helping. When I started losing weight 2 years ago I was eating 5-7 portions of fruit a day, and never had a cold. Now I'm down to 2-3 portions of fruit I think im lacking in the Vit C my body got used to. May start taking a supplement to see if that helps.

Good morning all and 6.9 after a 2.30 finish.
Wow Lynn that's fantastic Your lowest ever? 🙂
And good results all round. Love seeing the HS's!

Certainly is Lindarose :D

Let's hope I can repeat something similar tomorrow!

Good morning folks - 7.3 for me today *sigh*

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.9 today.
Oh I know that feeling so well Lynn. Just when you think you've cracked it!
Hope you're feeling better this morning Northerner. Must be scary trying to deal with such a low.

Hope your Lantus starts behaving soon, Bloden. I've just put a new libre sensor on and can see a huge dip in the middle of the night again!

Behaving!?! Not likely...no two nights are the same according to the Libre. I'm even tempted to phone my DSN, so I must be fed up!🙄

Morning folks.🙂 7.1 here.😛

Some fab figures for everyone today - that 7.3 ain't so bad, Lynn, chin up!😉

Apparently, nice weather on the way. Hope that's true for everyone. Happy weekending...😛

Last edited by a moderator:
Behaving!?! Not likely...no two nights are the same according to the Libre. I'm even tempted to phone my DSN, so I must be fed up!🙄

Morning folks.🙂 7.1 here.😛

Some fab figures for everyone today - that 7.3 ain't so bad, Lynn, chin up!😉

Apparently, nice weather on the way. Hope that's true for everyone. Happy weekending...😛
Me neither, Bloden. 3.7 this morning, as i appear to have continued downwards after 3am. Dawn having a morning off. I'm just letting a reduction in Lantus bed in, so we'll see..
Northie, not again!

Back