Group 7-day waking average?

Thank you everyone🙂 5.0 for me after Lucozade at 3am when I managed to avoid another hypo. I'm not happy about keeping having the Lucozade but I dare not reduce my basal any further because BG's can't decide whether they are going to go up or down during the night.

Thank you everyone🙂 5.0 for me after Lucozade at 3am when I managed to avoid another hypo. I'm not happy about keeping having the Lucozade but I dare not reduce my basal any further because BG's can't decide whether they are going to go up or down during the night.
What a pain! But you are doing a great job in managing things in very difficult circumstances Amanda 🙂

6.2 for me today 🙂

Yay! 5.2 House special for me today!
Yay! Go Robin, Go Robin!
banana2.gif

I'm 7.9 this morning yay! Off to do my drug calculation exam at 1!

Morning peeps.🙂 8.2 here. Have to let the new, lower Lantus dose settle in!🙄

Some lovely figures there everyone. And that's great news, AJ.😛

I never sleep on the Libre sensor, Robin. The area's a bit sore usually. I don't know how the brave pumpers cope!🙄:D

Morning all, 6.8 for me today. I think I'm finally getting over the lurgy, which i'm glad about as I have just over 1 week until I do the 10km Winter Run. Good luck with your exam today Rosie.

Good morning 🙂 11.3 for me!! I had a 2.0 hypo last pm when my sight disappeared to patches of red flashing dots. My control has gone away I'm either really low or too high and I can't get back where I need to be. I'm going to try and basal test today and hope I don't go hypo.

Marvellous HS Robin, good luck with your exam Rosie 🙂

Good morning 🙂 11.3 for me!! I had a 2.0 hypo last pm when my sight disappeared to patches of red flashing dots. My control has gone away I'm either really low or too high and I can't get back where I need to be. I'm going to try and basal test today and hope I don't go hypo.

Sorry to hear this Flower, I hope things go smoothly with the basal test and you can recover your control {{{HUGS}}}

Good luck with the exam Rosie 🙂

Good morning folks - 7.8 for me this morning.

Hope you manage to get your levels sorted out Flower.

Sorry to hear you're struggling Flower. Hope the basal testing goes well and you can regain control soon 🙂

Thanks for the luck everyone!

Aw, no, Flower. I hope the basal test sorts things out. 😳🙂

Good morning all and 6.1 today 🙂 And I'm not retesting either!
Some good readings here today.
Good luck with exam Rosie and hope things get better for you Flower. Must be so hard to know what to do for the best.

7.7 for me today. Had ryvita as a snack before bed as I was below 6. I'll stick to an oatcake in future. @Flower I hope things settle down and may everyone have a steady, level day.

Copying you with a 6.1 Linda. I'm not retesting either! :D

Hope things settle Flower and good luck with the exam Rosie. Got to get the meds right!

What a pain! But you are doing a great job in managing things in very difficult circumstances Amanda 🙂

6.2 for me today 🙂
Thank you Alan 🙂 11.1 today! Not expecting a smooth few days because I keep thinking back to this time last year when Susie went to the vets - she was very ill this morning last year, by the afternoon we were given hope because her blood tests were fine but the next morning we were told that there was nothing more that they could do for her. So we brought her home, made sure that she wasn't suffering, hand fed her and she was still enjoying her treats 🙂 and we had a few more days with Susie.

Thank you Alan 🙂 11.1 today! Not expecting a smooth few days because I keep thinking back to this time last year when Susie went to the vets - she was very ill this morning last year, by the afternoon we were given hope because her blood tests were fine but the next morning we were told that there was nothing more that they could do for her. So we brought her home, made sure that she wasn't suffering, hand fed her and she was still enjoying her treats 🙂 and we had a few more days with Susie.
Aw, thinking of Susie, lovely girl {{{HUGS}}}

5.3 for me today 🙂

Morning folks.🙂 9.7 here! 😱 Back up with the Lantus...I wonder if this ridiculously changeable weather has got anything to do with my ridiculously changeable fasting BG? Last week was c-c-cold and wet. Today it's abnormally warm!?!:confused:🙂

Back