Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 7.2 for me after a contender for the worst day of control I've had for years. My sensor stopped working when I was away from home yesterday and I couldn't restart it then my cannula wasn't absorbing properly and I could smell insulin. So I ended up at 2.8 without cgm and then 19.0 with a wonky cannula and all points in between with a prolonged hypo at bed time.

Must try harder today!

Good morning 🙂 7.2 for me after a contender for the worst day of control I've had for years. My sensor stopped working when I was away from home yesterday and I couldn't restart it then my cannula wasn't absorbing properly and I could smell insulin. So I ended up at 2.8 without cgm and then 19.0 with a wonky cannula and all points in between with a prolonged hypo at bed time.

Must try harder today!
Ack! Very sorry to hear this Flower :( Hope the technology runs smoothly from now on! 🙂

What an awful day Flower. Technology is great when it's working well. Such a worry when you rely on it and it plays up. Hope today is much better 🙂
Thanks Amigo Ile keep working on it!

Wishing you a better technology day today Flower 🙂

A 6.0 [shudder] on waking this morning and currently 3.7, what new joy is this? Ah well, got my eye screening and foot tickle later, my least favourite of all the proddings, can't stand people touching my feet and those eye drops give me a migraine. On the plus side it'll be done for another year 🙂

Hope the eyes are feeling better Amigo.

Treats a plenty for you today KookyC and a special whole number to kick off celebrations on your 2nd diabetes birthday! Hope all the tests and screening go well 🙂

Wishing you a better technology day today Flower 🙂

A 6.0 [shudder] on waking this morning and currently 3.7, what new joy is this? Ah well, got my eye screening and foot tickle later, my least favourite of all the proddings, can't stand people touching my feet and those eye drops give me a migraine. On the plus side it'll be done for another year 🙂

Hope the eyes are feeling better Amigo.
Blimey, they're hot on getting your tests done on your anniversary! 😱 My first 'annual' check took place 18 months after diagnosis, and have been a bit erratic ever since! Hope all goes well 🙂

Good morning folks - 7.2 for me this morning :D

Morning all. 5.5 for me this morning :D I know I'm not coming down from the great heights some of you started on at diagnosis, but still pretty pleased with myself

Great number Bob :D

What a nightmare, Flower! Hope things are better today.🙄

Nice figure, Cowboy Bob.🙂

Morning good people.🙂 9.0 here - a bit of stress yesterday kept me high until bedtime and beyond. Must try harder here too!😱😛

8.1 for me, I'm on the 'must try harder' step with Bloden. Sampling one of my daughter's macarons as a bedtime snack probably wasn't the smartest move, but it was delicious.

Good morning everyone. Sorry to hear that you had such a bad day yesterday Flower. Amigo I hope that your eye is beginning to improve. KookyCat Happy Diaversary for yesterday.
Thanks to a reduced TBR I woke up at 7.1 pleased with that as I didn't have to glug Lucozade during the night. Just about to go with OH to eye hospital because optician has a concern about his retina. Keeping fingers crossed that everything is ok.

Good morning folks and 6.6 this morning 🙂
That's a lovely number Bob. You're heading towards a house special!
Hope your OHs appt goes well Amanda.

Good morning all. 7.2 for me after going to bed with a 7.1 normally I drop overnight.

Budge up Robin, 8.1 for me today too, I still have the lingering lurgy.

Morning folks and thanks for your good wishes...peepers seem slightly better than yesterday.

A 5.9 for me so my body clearly likes the antibiotics🙄

Hope your hospital appointment goes well AJ.

Back