Group 7-day waking average?

No problem, Stitch, you don't take up much room. Hope your lurgy clears off, and soon!

Thanks Robin, so do I! Im doing a 10k run/walk/jog thingy on the 31st and I hope its gone by then!

Late for me today after a total failure to get connected to t'internet this morning 😡 But a nice 5.4 🙂

Morning 6.4 today and the most lovely snuggly sleep...ahhhh 🙂

Northerner my first foot and eye tickle was 2 weeks after I left hospital, keen isn't the word! I was considered very high risk though given my state, normally you'd wait 12 months. They were lambasted though in a previous year for a lack of take up for the screening programme so now they border on harassment with it, if you refuse to be involved (as a friend of mine does because she's got private insurance and has it done privately) you get a letter every 6 weeks or so....

Morning all.🙂 7.0 here. My Libre reckons I was hypo for two hours before waking up around 4.30 - I'd rather not know!🙄 Seriously tho, my hypo signals are pretty weak at the mo. Let's hope less Lantus does the trick. Oh, diabetes, you're a conundrum wrapped in an enigma surrounding a puzzle...a head f*** basically.😱:confused:

Hope everyone has a good day!

Good morning all and Ile join you with a 7.0 today Bloden. Sorry Kooky I'm not pleased with it either!
Good to see the HS Northerner 🙂

Good morning, 9.8 for me, my control is still riding the Big Dipper on vacation! Great description Bloden! 🙂

Always heart warming to see an HS Northerner :D

6.0 for me, (sorry, kooky). Not bad after overtreating my insulin stacking induced hypo yesterday evening and having to correct before bed. ( now just where was it I left my brain?).
Congrats on the HS Northie.
Bloden, my libre sensor sometimes gives me a low reading in the night when I've been lying on it. I've woken, thought, that's funny it's 3ish but I don't feel hypo, tested on my regular meter and been OK, then worked out that I was lying on the libre side when I woke.

Morning all. 7.5 for me today, still on the lurgy train, although my nose has finally stopped running, I just have an annoying cough now.

Good morning folks - 7.6 for me this morning - I had a 5.7 before eating last night! Frightened the living daylights out of me!!!😱:D:D

Not been posting regularly in here, keep forgetting! I was 8.6 this morning

Thank you LindaRose and Amigo for your good lucks. Eye hospital went ok for my OH. There are some background changes but the doctor didn't know why and said that they may have been there since birth. He has got to go back in a year and if they are the same he will be discharged which is fantastic news.

Excellent news Amanda! Great to hear a positive outcome 🙂

Thank you LindaRose and Amigo for your good lucks. Eye hospital went ok for my OH. There are some background changes but the doctor didn't know why and said that they may have been there since birth. He has got to go back in a year and if they are the same he will be discharged which is fantastic news.
Great news, really pleased to hear it 🙂

Fantastic news Amanda :D

Morning folks 5.4 today 🙂

Back