Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all and a slightly better 7.2 today 🙂 That's despite spending 5 hours of night in a/e with daughter She's got a flare up of trigeminal neuralgia and in so much pain. Hoping we can both get a little shut eye now
Great to see the HS Flower! And good to see you going lower Lynne 🙂
So sorry to hear that. How awful for you both, wish her well

6.5 for me, though did have to have a snack last night before bed time as I was misbehaving with a 4.9 after tea, and knew I would go lower later on, ended up at 6.8 at bedtime.

6.5 for me, though did have to have a snack last night before bed time as I was misbehaving with a 4.9 after tea, and knew I would go lower later on, ended up at 6.8 at bedtime.
Annoying having to 'top up', but some pretty steady numbers as a consequence 🙂

Morning all.🙂 11.1 here - my fault. Thought I was going low, so had a snack at 3.45. Oops! 🙄

Hope all you under-the-weathers are feeling better today.😳🙂 It's pretty nippy here too - roll on the summer!😎

Good morning folks - 7.2 for me today.

I seem to be getting closer to that elusive 6's :D

Good morning 🙂 12.4 ouch!! Went out for pizza and wine last night and went hypo between 2-4 am then woosh upwards and upwards. Pizza is beyond my insulin delivering capabilities ! 🙄

4.7 for me. Flower, I've never got the measure of Pizza, it obviously contains fairy dust.

Morning 5.6 earlier, 3.4 after the dog walk, must be the frost 🙄 Have a lovely day everyone. I'm off shopping for some late sale bargains, and maybe a sparkly new nailpolish for the Diaversary on Monday...2 years, so only 39 to go before I'll have lived longer with diabetes than without it...what a weird thought!

A 6.8 for me this sub zero temperature morning.

I've had to give up on pizza but might give that cauliflower crust one a try.

Nicer numbers Lynn! 🙂

Good morning all and pleased with 6.5 🙂 That's what comes of eating low carb bread and cheese for a day and not much of it!
Glad to say daughter improving.
Hope you all have a good weekend.

Good morning all and pleased with 6.5 🙂 That's what comes of eating low carb bread and cheese for a day and not much of it!
Glad to say daughter improving.
Hope you all have a good weekend.
Excellent Lindarose! 🙂 Pleased to hear about your daughter too 🙂 I'm a mahoosive (for me) 8.2 this morning. For some reason I felt totally wiped out last evening and decided to have a lie-in this morning, so obviously a bit of DP at play 🙄

Good morning everyone. Sorry for being missing for a few days but found out that OH's job may be at risk. Keeping fingers crossed because if it isn't we will need to move to a new area, just as I'd got my life settled here. We may not know what is happening for another 2-3 months so now feeling more philosophical after the initial shock. Anyone who knows me on Facebook please do not mention this on Facebook. Avoided a hypo last night but had around 30g of fast acting carbs at 1am and woke up with a 6.1.

Thanks Northerner Hope you feel better and go down a bit. Not seen you in 8's before.
Unsettling times Ananda. Being in limbo isn't much fun. Take care 🙂

7.8 this morning. No idea why. Last meal was at 8pm last night which was just salad with mackerel. Guess my body is still all over the place as it deals with the BG coming down

Thank you LindaRose. I hope your daughter is feeling better today.

Afternoon all. I was at 7.6 this morning.

Good morning folks - 7.3 for me today.

Good morning 5.6 today after a rocky day with hypos yesterday. Could it be Patty wants less Tresiba in the snow? Patty always wanted more Lantus in the cold and less in the warmth, will have to wait and see because today we've got a good thick layer so snowballs with the dog in a minute tee hee 🙂

Morning all.🙂 9.9 here. Who knows?!! Good thing I'm attaching a Libre sensor today.🙄

Enjoy the snow, Kooky.😛 I can see snow on a distant mountain - definite nip in the air!

Back