Group 7-day waking average?

Ah well that would explain it northerner, especially as tea and coffee can be diuretics.
Yes, I probably go a lot during the day as well, just don't really notice it! 🙄 I might try recording my daily consumption of liquids to see just how much I get through, because it is (and always has been) quite a lot. Not as much as my pre-diagnosis days though, when I was consuming 30-40 pints of milk a week 😱

Coffee is terrible with me. Makes me go every 10 mins.

I think it's the time of year, January and October do this to me every time, then again we're at freezing temps here one minute then tropical (16 you know!). No wonder patty doesn't know what to do with herself. Hope you get yours stable, then tell me how you did it :D

I'm still at the muddling thru stage, unfortunately.🙄 If I have a "Eureka!" moment, you'll be the first to know Kooky.😛

Morning 6.4 today, lord knows what Patty wants, she's being very difficult at the moment, very difficult indeed!

On the overnight bladder emptying front, did you know that artificial sweetener/citric acid can do that to some people, and theyre often found in fruit juice, squash etc? It's called irritable bladder commonly but is a form of cystitis (non bacterial). My mum has it, took four months of tests to rule out various other things, but it stopped when the consultant said to avoid citric acid and artificial sweetener in drinks. She can have sweetener in things that don't contain citric acid so it's most likely the citric acid that's the problem. Just thought I'd mention it in case it's a factor.

Morning 6.4 today, lord knows what Patty wants, she's being very difficult at the moment, very difficult indeed!

On the overnight bladder emptying front, did you know that artificial sweetener/citric acid can do that to some people, and theyre often found in fruit juice, squash etc? It's called irritable bladder commonly but is a form of cystitis (non bacterial). My mum has it, took four months of tests to rule out various other things, but it stopped when the consultant said to avoid citric acid and artificial sweetener in drinks. She can have sweetener in things that don't contain citric acid so it's most likely the citric acid that's the problem. Just thought I'd mention it in case it's a factor.
Yes, I have been thinking that may be a factor Kooky, will have to try experimenting with drinking something else in the evenings, without sweetener 🙂 Surprisingly, I only had one trip last night!

Yes, I have been thinking that may be a factor Kooky, will have to try experimenting with drinking something else in the evenings, without sweetener 🙂 Surprisingly, I only had one trip last night!

One trip is perfectly acceptable I think! I only really drink water and coffee, but I prefer fizzy water. Need to get my sodastream canisters replaced otherwise I tend to not drink enough because I limit coffee (I likes it strong!) and flat water just isn't fun 😉. I miss hot vimto, that was my go to treat in winter, but sweetener tastes like battery acid to me so unless there's fizz to distract my taste buds it's not happening. My New Years resolution was more water but I'm not doing tremendously well 🙄

8.7 this morning. Not happy with that. My highest reading for 3 days:(. I haven't been regularly testing through the recently as I'm nearly out of strips and still waiting for me SD Codefree to turn up.

4.9 for me, am in the middle of Me v Lantus and have switched to taking it in the mornings, so far, it seems my own body's the culprit for those midnight to 3am downward whooshes.

Good morning folks - 7.2 for me today 🙄

Good morning 🙂 4.0 for me today with 2 hours of suspended basal in the night.
Please stop changing the goal posts diabetes, my bg has been erratic and higher for the last few weeks now it's going low again. Give a clue, please! :confused::confused:

Morning all a slightly better 7.3 for me this morning, I decided to do a 3am test, set the alarm on my fitbit for 3am but woke up at 2.58! I was 9.6 before bed (sausage and mash for dinner, was naughty, but nice but possibly now off the menu), then was 6.8 at 3am.

Morning 6.4 today, lord knows what Patty wants, she's being very difficult at the moment, very difficult indeed! .

Same here...I think our Patties must be distant cousins or something. :confused:

Morning folks!🙂 A 5.7 after a lie-in til 8am and no DP! 🙄 The new Lantus dose must've kicked in (only took four days)! More sunshine - what a treat! I hope the weather's as random where you are, good peeps.😛

A 6.6 for me on this blustery, rainy day. Yet another hospital appointment this morning...🙄

I was very low carb yesterday too, so don't understand my reading of 8.7. I was quite hungry when I went to bed so maybe my liver wasn't very happy and squirted some gloucose in the night.

Hmmmmm. Is there something in this? I've had lower levels not monitoring especially closely what I've been eating some days.

Good morning everyone and 6.9 after working until 4am. Odd shifts I know but lots of people taking holiday mean various random hours to provide enough cover.
Good luck with your app Amigo 🙂

Back