Group 7-day waking average?

A 6.1 this morning for me.

Hospital appt went ok yesterday thanks. Parking there is a different matter. Crazy place...I had to have someone wait for me because there was nowhere to park. Place is big as a small village! 😡

Morning 6.2 today, and Patty has gone from difficult to downright stubborn, she can't decide if she wants 6 or 7 units of Tresiba or maybe 8. Maybe the weather is confusing her delicate sensibilities or perhaps she's still angry about Christmas and those miniature heroes (she really wanted them I could tell but I wouldn't let her have them!). I do recall January was trying last year, so maybe she gets the new year blues.

Northerner I'm ignoring that whole number.....try harder please, a 5.2 is delightful 😉
Jamie has been having that problem too with his Tresiba. Upped from 7 to 9 when ill but still not sure where it is best, trying 8 at the moment. Definitely needed more insulin when it was cold last week but woke up with a respectable 6.1 today

No test for me this morning. New meter and test strips STILL haven't turned up!😡

Good morning 🙂 5.8 for me today, after another 'impossible' hypo last night. Woke up and felt a bit low so ate three jelly babies. Didn't feel that my levels were coming up so tested and was 3.1, so had two more jelly babies... 🙄 :confused:

Last edited:
A nice low 5.8 for me. The crash LC diet seems to be working wonders. mySugr is estimating an HbA1c of 40 currently

Morning all.🙂 A whopping and puzzling 10.5 here - didn't sleep very well, but otherwise, who knows?!! At least it's nearly the weekend and a trip to the reno house which always cheers me up!😛

A very rounded 7 (sorry Kooky) for me this morning.

My average over the last 2 weeks has been 7.1 so there or there abouts for me.

Morning all a 6 [shudder...hangs head in shame at the whole number], and Tresiba still not happy, it wants less, then it wants more, then it wants less....I blame the weather :D

Morning all, 6.3 for me this morning. Still itchy legs though!

A too high 7.2 for me this morning. Probably not enough nocturnal piddles! :(

15.1 for me this morning. Despite a six hour extended bolus at 9pm from 3am it just went up and up and up.

Good morning 🙂 5.8 for me today, after another 'impossible' hypo last night. Woke up and felt a bit low so ate three jelly babies. Didn't feel that my levels were coming up so tested and was 3.1, so had two more jelly babies... 🙄 :confused:
How flipping frustrating {{{{{Northerner}}}}}

Good morning 🙂 I'll join you on the 5.8 step please Northerner and bring some jelly babies. I think the cushion is still there from last time 😉

Morning, everyone, and a frosty one here. 6.6 for me, but had risen to 8.5 by the time I got downstairs. Still tweaking the Lantus, I now seem to have a gap just where Dawn kicks in, which makes it worse, so will be shunting the Lantus back an hour, more than that and it'll get in the way of going out, but hopefully it'll be liveable with.

Good morning all 🙂 and I'm afraid it's a very round number for me too Sorry Kooky a 7.0 😱
Hope the too lows go up and the too highs come down!

Hi Lindarose - you are welcome to share my step -- we can fend off Kooky together!:D

Good morning 🙂 5.8 for me today. Another impossible hypo last night. Woke up needing the loo, felt a bit wobbly, and tested at 2.6 - sigh! :( First time it has happened two nights in a row.

Back