Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 3.8 for me today.

Double hospital today for anaesthetic assessment then orthopaedic clinic to discuss next leg operation. Feeling worn down by diabetes at present and seriously lacking lustre which is not my usual way :(
Oh, Flower, that isn't like you, can we all lend you a bit of lustre? I hope it goes well today, will be thinking of you.

HS again for me, two mornings running, think my meter's stuck.

Double hospital today for anaesthetic assessment then orthopaedic clinic to discuss next leg operation. Feeling worn down by diabetes at present and seriously lacking lustre which is not my usual way :(

Aw, chin up, Flower. :( Have you got some kind of treat lined up for later? Sounds like you deserve some spoiling. Good luck with the appointments.🙂

Morning folks.🙂 5.7 here.:D It feels like a roller coaster sometimes...🙄

I hope the appointments go smoothly Flower 🙂 And that you are feeling a little brighter very soon 🙂

Congrats on the HS Robin! 🙂

Morning 5.6 today hope that rash isn't too itchy Stitch. It's not a reaction to the medication is it? They can sometimes take a while to build.

Morning all, 8.8 for me today, another disturbed nights sleep, hope the Dr can sort me out later.
Hope all goes well with your appointment flower. And I hope you get your lustre back soon. X

A 6.6 for me amidst some very nice numbers today.

Hope you can get that irritating rash sorted stitch....feel for you with that.

Hey flower, your shine never diminishes on here but hope you can feel brighter in yourself once the appointments are sorted. Sending positive thoughts and best wishes.

Morning 5.6 today hope that rash isn't too itchy Stitch. It's not a reaction to the medication is it? They can sometimes take a while to build.

The Dr I saw last week did look too see if it could be and it is a rare side effect of metformin. But said that as I've been on it since September it was unlikely. It's on the tops of my feet bad today.

The Dr I saw last week did look too see if it could be and it is a rare side effect of metformin. But said that as I've been on it since September it was unlikely. It's on the tops of my feet bad today.
I wonder if it would be worth stopping the metformin for a while then to see if that helps? It didn't actually do much for you prior to your re-diagnosis, did it? Maybe unlikely, but you never know with these things! 🙄

Good morning all and 6.4 today which is pleasing 🙂.
Wishing you the best at your appts Flower. Hope you can report back with some good news xx
And you too Stitch 🙂

Thanks Northerner must admit I'm pleased. Now going to post on another thread about Betaviv

Morning world! 7.3 for me this morning. Had a fright last night. Was 5.8 before dinner, 2 hours after, 11.1! I had chill with bulgar wheat followed by 2 squares of 74% Lidl choccy. Wife asked me if I washed my hands, I said yes. But I had stroked the cat before testing, so I washed them again, and...7.4! Relief!🙂

Morning world! 7.3 for me this morning. Had a fright last night. Was 5.8 before dinner, 2 hours after, 11.1! I had chill with bulgar wheat followed by 2 squares of 74% Lidl choccy. Wife asked me if I washed my hands, I said yes. But I had stroked the cat before testing, so I washed them again, and...7.4! Relief!🙂

A sugar-coated cat?!! :D

Morning all.🙂 7.3 here after an overnight hypo - with signals, they're back, phew!😛

I really feel for you, Stitch. I hope you can get to the bottom of your rash asap.

Good morning all 🙂 and it's a not so nice 7.0 for me today. Apologies Kooky!
Glad your scary reading wasn't a true one Mark and you could blame the cat! You're doing so well 🙂

Good morning 🙂 6.7 for me today, after another impossible hypo last night. Woke up and felt low, so ate 4 jelly babies (didn't test, too groggy). Still felt not quite right about 20 mins later - tested and was 3.7, so had another two JBs. It's a complete mystery :confused:

Shove up Lindarose - I will join you on the 7 step this morning - sorry Kooky😳

That's all very weird Northerner. Its almost like you don't need insulin! Can you get a referral to discuss this or have you already done so? It's not very safe to have to keep dealing with the uncertainty of your levels. Must be scary.

Back