Group 7-day waking average?

A pretty non interesting 6.7 for me this morning after a piddling night and scary dreams!

Nice to see a couple of HS's and love the little figure peeping out Lynn, always makes me chuckle! 😛

Me too Amigo - just shows how scared we all are of *whispers* Kooky!

Morning all 4.7 for me.

Nice low number pav, I never get down to 4's.

Its very rare for me to be that low, one of those weeks, normally in the 7's and 8's still hitting the higher teens as well as hypo's :(

Good morning all and 6.8 for me today.
Some great numbers on here Well done on the HS's too 🙂
Got to head out now So windy everywhere!
Hope you all have a good week and things improve soon Ananda and Rosie 🙂

Well blood sugars come down to 7.5 but I still feel shocking. Could possibly be because I haven't had breakfast. I just haven't felt well enough to eat. Left uni to go home :(

Rosiecarmel. I feel for you. I'm putting in loads of extra insulin today and the lowest I've managed so far is 9.3. It could be possible that we've both got a virus. Take care x

Thank you Lindarose

Well blood sugars come down to 7.5 but I still feel shocking. Could possibly be because I haven't had breakfast. I just haven't felt well enough to eat. Left uni to go home :(

Hope you feel better soon Rosie. X

Rosiecarmel. I feel for you. I'm putting in loads of extra insulin today and the lowest I've managed so far is 9.3. It could be possible that we've both got a virus. Take care x

You too, AJ. Hope you're feeling better soon! X

Hope you feel better soon Rosie. X

Thank Stitch, me too! Off home to a hot water bottle, pjs and my sofa!

Morning! 5.8 for me. Lowest ever.🙂

Good morning....a 6.0 for me today. I am very disappointed in myself, very disappointed indeed. Must try harder 😉.

Morning all, 7.7 for me. Hope it's not too windy out there this morning.

Morning! 5.8 for me. Lowest ever.🙂
Oh yeah! Nice work, Mark.😛

Morning all.🙂 5.5 for me.:D

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good, AJ and Rosie.

Waves of up to 12 metres expected today and wind, wind, wind. It's Carnival here...I just hope my little ones don't get blown away. Hope their mums remember to fill their little shoes with rocks.🙄

5.1 for me today. Weather seems to have calmed down a bit, but it's definitely colder!

Morning, 7.0 for me, like yourself KookyC I must indeed try harder!

Marvellous result Mark, hang on to your hat at the carnival Bloden 🙂

Good morning....a 6.0 for me today. I am very disappointed in myself, very disappointed indeed. Must try harder 😉.

Yessssssssssss!!!

Oh yes 7.3 for me today - no round numbers here! :D

Back