Group 7-day waking average?

9.4. No idea! Just what is the diabetes fairy up to this morning?

12.4 for me this morning

Oh dear! Sorry to hear of everyone's poor numbers :( 6.5 for me today.

Flower, I hope you recover quickly! {{{HUGS}}}

Sounds like the Fairy is gearing up for Halloween with this mixed fortune of numbers! 😱

After a strange night and my brain switching me into my very own version of the 'Fear Factor' at 3am, I've woken to a 5.9! 🙂

Morning all, hope that fairy is behaving herself this morning. 5.3 today, the meter is clearly stuck. The great porridge experiment worked well, apparently I need to treat porridge like hummus, bolus about 2/3 for it and job done, or patty was just playing a trick for Halloween and when I try it again it will go horribly awry 😱

Oh and IT'S FRIDAY :D

Morning folks.🙂 6.2 here...what a nice surprise!

Yep, Friday, pay day, a Spanish bank holiday weekend AND they've promised a little sunshine! 😛

Morning everyone, 10.6 for me today. I keep hovering around the 10 mark on a morning but the second i eat ANYTHING it shoots up to like 16 which is annoying

Have a good Friday everyone! It's absolutely chucking it down here - hope it's nicer wherever you are!!

Good morning 🙂 a better 5.6 for me today and a grotty cold to go with it.

Have a good weekend everyone, I'm off to buy one of those Vicks things that goes up your nose! Achooo...

7.4 this morning, so a bit better than yesterday but still not in my usual 5s.
6.3 at bedtime, 7.3 when I happened to wake at 4.30am, so assume no 3am hypo. Normally I have to be 6-7 at bedtime to avoid a dip into the red. If this is the new winter pattern, then fine, but I suspect the Fairy will be meddling again when she's let out of her box.

17.4 for me this morning! 😱
Hopefully monday will help me out.

15.8 for me this morning. That will teach me doing evening snacking with no insulin 😡

A wet morning here too (for a change!) 🙄

A 6.4 for me this morning. Enjoy the weekend everyone 🙂

Good morning all and looks like much better numbers 🙂 Hopefully the fairy is having some time to think about her bad ways while she's been travelling.
A slightly better 7.2 here after a 2.30am finish at work. I've got a day at home so hope I can stay on the straight and narrow. It's always harder for me if I'm not busy but I need to rest up a bit.
Have a good day everyone.

6.3 this morning, which is still high for me, and I was 8.4 yesterday! Still haven't shaken off this cold though, so I suppose that's why. Hope you get over yours more quickly, Flower.

17.4 for me this morning! 😱
Hopefully monday will help me out.
Stitch, I'm worried about the levels you are getting, I don't think the medication you are on is helping much :( You mentioned elsewhere that you have a relative with Type 1, and I'm wondering if you might have been misdiagnosed. I know you have spoken of your battles with your weight, but being overweight doesn't necessarily mean you are Type 2. Whatever your type, you need more help to get your levels under control - when do you next see your doctor?

Good morning all 🙂 And its a 7.0 today.

Morning lovely folk, a round 5.0 today [shudder]. Fingers crossed for a nice rain free day!

Oh and happy All Hallows' Eve
yikes_anim.gif

Back to a more normal 5.5 for me today, someone must have got the Diabetes Fairy under control again.

Good morning, I've only gone and got a weekend House Special 5.2 🙂 Having a cold seems to be helping me out after the initial highs :confused:

Halloween and a round number KookyC, yikes 😱

Back