Group 7-day waking average?

Well I'm 14.3 this morning and feel pretty crap :( hope it lowers a bit later!

Good luck today, Flower 🙂

Very best wishes Flower for your stressful day. I hope all goes well.
And welcome home Amigo! Great result with BGs. You need more holidays! 🙂

I always feel rubbish with high levels, I hope things improve for you as the day progresses Rosiecarmel 🙂

Thanks but unfortunately they didn't. Although my own fault as had a curry and rice for tea! Woke up to 12.6 this morning :(

Good morning 6.8 for me this morning🙂

Morning all.🙂 11.3 here.

Family funeral today, so expecting a BG / emotional roller coaster.
Thankfully, the sun has come out...🙂

5.8 for me today.Got my annual review later, will find out who won the battle between the Libre (improved info to work from ) and two road trips to Scotland ( no opportunity to put said info into practice).
How did things go yesterday, Flower?
Hope you get through the the day, Bloden.

5.8 for me today.Got my annual review later, will find out who won the battle between the Libre (improved info to work from ) and two road trips to Scotland ( no opportunity to put said info into practice).
How did things go yesterday, Flower?
Hope you get through the the day, Bloden.

Thanks, Robin. Good luck at the review.😛

Morning all.🙂 11.3 here.

Family funeral today, so expecting a BG / emotional roller coaster.
Thankfully, the sun has come out...🙂

Sorry for your loss - i hope today goes well. You're right, at least the sun is out. Good luck

8.7 this morning, but I've basically given up trying to understand diabetes. I really don't know what to do about this dawn phenomenon business, it hurts every time I inject, and I was fed up yesterday so I ate a packet of crisps and some Oreos without injecting any insulin, to which my glucose level responded with a 5.1. Nothing about any of it makes any sense.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss Bloden. I hope today goes as well as it can do.

Morning a 5.0 today, I don't like a whole number makes my skin crawl 😱

Ive got random broadband connection trouble at the moment so I keep missing things so a bit late but, welcome back Amigo 🙂

Flower I hope the pre-op assessment went well and you're finding ways to enjoy some worry free moments, and Bloden I hope the funeral went as well as these things can and you're not too wiped out today.

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.3 today
That's a very nice whole number Kooky. I find them rather elusive Lpoking back in my book of readings they seldom make an appearance.

Back