Group 7-day waking average?

Good afternoon. 12.2 for me this morning😱

Morning a 5.3 today, so it turns out my emergency bag of oddities at midnight were a good move 🙂

Morning all.🙂 4.2 here...oh Lantus, Lantus. What are we going to do with you?!😛

Good morning everyone 🙂 and 6.9 here

8.3 for me this morning, I should have tested when i first woke up, but I turned over and went back to sleep for an hour, and the dreaded DP took hold! Everyone else looks very respectable this morning. Bloden, AArgh, was that without tweaking your lantus?

8.3 for me this morning, I should have tested when i first woke up, but I turned over and went back to sleep for an hour, and the dreaded DP took hold! Everyone else looks very respectable this morning. Bloden, AArgh, was that without tweaking your lantus?

Yes, without tweaking unfortunately. 🙄 It's more than likely the start of the menopause and a family bereavement that's causing the Lantus-related ups and downs, so I'm not tearing my hair out worrying about it. Once I'm back home in Spain I'll get the Libre on the case.😎

Good morning. 4.7 after a 3.30am hypo.

Morning folks.🙂 5.6 here in soggy Wales.😛

Good morning 🙂 3.8 for me.

I managed to pull my pump cannula out this morning by walking too close to the kitchen door and getting the tubing caught round the door handle. Haven't done that for a while and it was quite a wake up call 😱

A high BG for me today but at least for a change I can explain this one. 15.6 after finding out that my NUS Extra card got me 40% discount at ASK. As that was preceded by wine that went straight to my head I did rather enjoy my pizza and dough balls😱:D

Good morning 🙂 10.0 today after being low most of the night and needing glucose.

Pre assessment clinic today for general anaesthetic for the first of my leg operations which is rapidly approaching. Feeling quite frightened about the future of my leg now :(

Glad you enjoyed your bargain pizza and wine Amanda, what a great student benefit 🙂

Thank you Flower🙂
Thinking of you with your anaesthetic assessment and everything related to your leg. Big hugs xxx

Good morning 🙂 7.6 for me today after last night's 'incident' 🙄

Flower, wishing the very best for you today, I hope everything goes well! {{{{HUGS}}}}

Morning folks. 🙂 5.9 here.😛

Good luck today, Flower. I'll be thinking of you.😱🙂

Last edited:
Morning one and all and I'm back from hols, exhausted but having had a fantastic time and my 14 day average D levels dropped whilst I was there so well pleased 🙂

6.8 this morning but a stressful journey back and a long delay so probably explains that. Hope everyone is doing well...it's so cold and rainy here!

Morning one and all and I'm back from hols, exhausted but having had a fantastic time and my 14 day average D levels dropped whilst I was there so well pleased 🙂

6.8 this morning but a stressful journey back and a long delay so probably explains that. Hope everyone is doing well...it's so cold and rainy here!

Welcome back Amigo! Glad to hear you had a great time, and very well done on managing the numbers so well! 🙂

Back