Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone (a see a HS sneaked in there! 🙂 )

A 6.4 for me so happy today

Good morning everyone and 6.7 today 🙂

Good morning everyone 6.9 today🙂

Morning campers, 5.4 today, hi-de-hi 🙂

Morning all. 9.0 for me this morning. I've noticed a pattern: if I test before 8.30/9am my levels are always high. I'm going to do a dawn phenomenon test over the next few nights. I've read that if my dawn phenomenon is quite pronounced I can speak to my DSN about that. What might the solution be?

Morning folks.🙂 6.1 here - at last! - and the sun's shining!😛

Sorry Matt, I don't feel experienced enuff to advise you.
However, this is me: I find that after approx 7.30 am my BG rises (DP kicks in), so I make sure I get up before then. And I have a much higher ICR at breakfast (1:6 compared to 1:15 for lunch). Also, I have a lowest-of-the-low GI breakfast. Hope that's some help.😛

Morning 5.6 for me today.

Matt you might find splitting your background insulin helps if you're not on two injections already, that way you can increase the overnight dose to accommodate the increase. Not my area of expertise because I'm the other way overnight but I seem to remember reading that split doses might help 🙂

Good morning all 😉 and 7.1 for me

Morning all.🙂 11.6 today.:confused: The Diabetes Fairy's on holiday and she's left The Diabetes Gremlins in charge.🙄 Ho hum...🙄

A 6.8 for me and as I'm off on my jollies today, I hope the diabetes looks kindly on me and lets me have the odd treat! 😎

Hope you have a lovely holiday Amigo! And that fairy owes you a treat or two Enjoy 🙂

Morning 5.7 today 🙂

I hope you have a lovely holiday Amigo. Good morning 7.4 for me after a 3.30 hypo.

Morning all.🙂 4.0 here.😛

Have a lovely holiday, Amigo.😛

Yay, a house special, Flower. 6.6 this morning for me, just getting back into routine after a trip to Dundee to help move my daughter out of her flat and bring her home.( mothers are still useful when there's scrubbing to be done!). Got to whip by BGs into line for my annual fasting bloods on Thursday.( for some reason, they always do a straightforward Snapshot BG test as well as the A1HbC and then raise their eyebrows when its inevitably high after a massive untreated Dawn Phenomenon. I've taken to sticking a unit of insulin in before I go and hoping they don't run more than half an hour late so I can beetle home for breakfast straight way afterwards)

Good morning all and 6.5 today after a night shift 🙂
Good luck Robin!

Morning 5.6 today 🙂

Back