Group 7-day waking average?

Morning 5.3 for me today 🙂

Good morning everyone. I'm going from extreme to another. Haven't eaten since lunch yesterday, 15.3 before bed which I correct 9.0 this morning😱

Good morning everyone. I'm going from extreme to another. Haven't eaten since lunch yesterday, 15.3 before bed which I correct 9.0 this morning😱

Grr! So capricious! I hope things go better as the day progresses 🙂

A house special 5.2 for me today 🙂

Thank you Northerner. Well done with your house special🙂

Have we ever had a week of House Specials? 🙂

Morning all.🙂 6.7 for me. 😛

Good morning everyone 🙂 7.1 today

Morning everyone! I live in hope of a HS :(

But a decent 6.3 this morning

Morning all 5.2 house special today 🙂

Good morning everyone. Well done for your house special KookyCat. I'm very pleased with my 6.2 this morning:D

Good morning everyone. Well done for your house special KookyCat. I'm very pleased with my 6.2 this morning:D

Yay, looks like it's coming together AJ :D

Thank you Northerner 🙂 Well done on you house special🙂

Have we ever had a week of House Specials?

I was only kidding - go team!😛

Morning all.🙂 Sorry to ruin your beautiful figures with my 9.0 - must be the pasta I had for dinner last night. On a positive note, my BG was a straight line from dusk to dawn. 🙂😛

Good morning everyone and great numbers Loving the HS's 🙂
I'm 6.9 so at least the right side of 7 - just!

7.2 for me this morning. I dipped under the 7 barrier yesterday to a 6.9. I did a small jig around the kitchen in celebration.

Strangely I was at 4.9 before bed last night, 3 hours after eating (pasta with some dark chocolate after). I had 2 strawberries (maybe 2g of carbs and a small sprinkling of half spoon sugar, so maybe 8g of carbs) before bed, and I took 20 units of Levemir. I was a bit worried about being below 5 at bed, but I hoped to be lower than 7 on waking. It seems my dawn phenomenon is quite pronounced, as I'm really struggling to get my morning levels down. That means I'm always playing catch up. It might be time for that basal test, but fasting for 24 hours doesn't sound appealing!

7.2 for me this morning. I dipped under the 7 barrier yesterday to a 6.9. I did a small jig around the kitchen in celebration.

Strangely I was at 4.9 before bed last night, 3 hours after eating (pasta with some dark chocolate after). I had 2 strawberries (maybe 2g of carbs and a small sprinkling of half spoon sugar, so maybe 8g of carbs) before bed, and I took 20 units of Levemir. I was a bit worried about being below 5 at bed, but I hoped to be lower than 7 on waking. It seems my dawn phenomenon is quite pronounced, as I'm really struggling to get my morning levels down. That means I'm always playing catch up. It might be time for that basal test, but fasting for 24 hours doesn't sound appealing!

You don't need to fast fr the full 24 hours Matt, you can break it down into chunks on different days. Have a read of the following (talks about pumps, but applies equally well to MDI):

http://diatribe.org/beyond-basals-–-part-ii

Morning everyone. Nice HS Northerner! 🙂

'Fraid I didn't make it the right side of 7 this morning Linda...a 7.2! 😡

Stress related I reckon, got a lot on today....

Morning everyone. Nice HS Northerner! 🙂

'Fraid I didn't make it the right side of 7 this morning Linda...a 7.2! 😡

Stress related I reckon, got a lot on today....

Hope things go well for you today Amigo 🙂

Good morning 🙂 A quite remarkable house special 5.2 for me today - my third on the trot! 😱 :D

Back