Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning A quite remarkable house special 5.2 for me today - my third on the trot! 😱 :D

Woop woop! Just missed out with a 5.4 here.😛 Morning everyone.🙂

Flying to UK today for a visit. Hope you've saved some sunshine for me (chucking it down here!).

Good morning 🙂 A quite remarkable house special 5.2 for me today - my third on the trot! 😱 :D

Snap, house special here too...what's occurin?

Flying to UK today for a visit. Hope you've saved some sunshine for me (chucking it down here!).

Switz swoo early bird :D

Depends on where you're coming to I think - weather not too bad in the south, but be prepared for the cold, it's definitely taken a big dip in temperature this week! 😱

Have a good journey 🙂

Well done everyone with your great numbers this morning 🙂 Have a good flight Bloden - yesterday it was freezing here in the morning, I was wearing a jumper for a 9am meeting and then when I went out at 12 I was wearing summer clothes. So it's unpredictable!
1am hypo for me, 5.2 at 3.30 am and I then woke up with a 7.4.

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.1 here again.

Enjoy your visit Bloden. Hope it stays dry for you at least!

Morning everyone! Some very impressive HS's and have a lovely visit Bloden 🙂

6.8 for me today and looking forward to flying away from the cold next week 😎

Depends on where you're coming to I think - weather not too bad in the south, but be prepared for the cold, it's definitely taken a big dip in temperature this week! 😱

Have a good journey 🙂

Don't worry. Got my vest on! Anyway, it's nicer here...🙄

Morning all, 4.8 today, oh Patty, you just can't let me have a trio of house specials can you. You're a right little madam as my Dad would've said 🙄

Good morning 13.6 for me😱 I don't know why

Morning all.🙂 9.1 here - I'll never get the hang of carb counting by eye!
A nice walk at the seaside to get back in range today...🙄

Morning 🙂

A 7.1 for me which I don't care for. Like the game show says....'lower, lower!'

Enjoy your weekend peeps. Weather looking much cooler 🙄

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.3 today

Morning early birds 5.2 today 🙂

Good morning 11.7 for me after a 3.30 correction - I'm going from one extreme to the other with BGs

7.1 for me this morning, which isn't bad considering I was too exhausted/in pain to have my long acting insulin last night. I hadn't eaten since 1pm yesterday though, so there wasn't much food for the insulin to act on at 8am this morning!

Back