Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone and 6.7 here 🙂

Good morning everyone. 7.5 for me.

Morning all.🙂 4.6 here.😛

I'm enjoying the Welsh sunshine - I hope it's shining on everyone else this morning.😛

Being on holiday and the sun obviously agree with me. Woke up to a 5.3 this morning. Couldn't be the vodka effect? 😛

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.3 today. Can only put it down to a disturbed night with fire alarm going off twice for no known reason plus stress of driving daughter to addenbrookes this morning.

Being on holiday and the sun obviously agree with me. Woke up to a 5.3 this morning. Couldn't be the vodka effect? 😛

The joys of vodka🙂 obviously good for diabetes:D

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.3 today. Can only put it down to a disturbed night with fire alarm going off twice for no known reason plus stress of driving daughter to addenbrookes this morning.
I'm so sorry that you such a disturbed night and are going through such a difficult time. Big hugs x

Good morning everyone. A very pleasing 5.5 today🙂

Morning everyone! My BS is 9.7 this morning. I've no idea if this is good or bad for me since I only got my meter a few days ago. Will have to keep a record to see what my average is!

Morning 5.1 today. Friday at last 🙂

Morrrrrning! 9.6 here, boo hoo. Up with the Lantus!🙄

Rosie, my Type 1 target ranges are 4 to 7 fasting BG and before a meal, 7 to 9 two hours after a meal. I should think it's the same for T2ers - is that right everyone?
Enjoy pricking and logging!

Last edited:
6.8 for me this morning, haven't posted mine for ages as I've been away moving my daughter back home from Dundee, then had builders in all week!

Kooky, so nearly a house special.

Morning, Lindarose, that's a nice steady one.

Bloden, is this the start of the Great Autumnal Lantus Migration? I have to up mine round about this time every year.

I can never remember what the target for 2hr post meal is, I think its 8 or 8.5. My GP tells me that all targets are 'whatever's achievable' which isn't much help!

Talk about going from one extreme to another after the recent drastic basal cutting. Woke up at 3.30 and had a correction. Got up at 7.30 and it was 9.2 so I corrected. by 11am it was 14.2😱 two days ago it was staying stable or slightly dropping in the morning.

Morrrrrning! 9.6 here, boo hoo. Up with the Lantus!🙄

Rosie, my Type 1 target ranges are 4 to 7 fasting BG and before a meal, 7 to 9 two hours after a meal. I should think it's the same for T2ers - is that right everyone?
Enjoy pricking and logging!

Thanks! I'll have to do a bit of research. I'm definitely far off between 4 and 7! But it's early days 🙂

Thanks! I'll have to do a bit of research. I'm definitely far off between 4 and 7! But it's early days 🙂

You'll get there, Rosie. You've got the right attitude!

Morning all.🙂 4.6 here.😛

Welcome back, Robin. I hope you're right about the Lantus seasonal rollercoaster, otherwise I'm flummoxed!🙄

Back